I cant unlove you

I sighed as I held back the tears today was the worst I really like this girl but I feel like she playing me I should've listened to my friend when she said never date studs my thoughts were interrupted by a ding indicating my iPhone had a message "we need to talk " it said I raised my eyebrows and it said from des 💜💍 my tears instantly came back "what " i texted back and it went delivered for a while and then another ding "um I gotta say it in person "she responded my heart jumped "um what do you have to say you can't come over " I texted back making up another lie saying my mom was here she responded "I know you lying I'm coming over " she says shit I thought and she is a fast walker I tried to compose myself and tried to clean up I heard a knock shit shit okay calm down yanna I went down the stairs and unlocked the door and I saw her I bit my lip "uhh hey "I said dryly "hey "she replied  " so um what you gotta say" I said letting her in "she shook her head and came to me making me take a step back "uh " I stuttered going back until my back touched the wall and she was Infront of me hands on the Side of my head .   She bit her lip and leaned into my ear her breath hitting my neck fuck I was getting Hornier by the second "I heard from a friend that you were crying why " she said lifting her head back so she can see me " I wasn't crying " I said she shook her head and caressed my neck with her lips  " iyanna I know how you feel about me and I know why you were crying " she said kissing her way down my neck I leaned my head back I whimpered but not loud enough for her to hear I blew out a breath as she kept kissing my neck  "des" I whispered as she peppered my chest with kisses sucking on my chest I moaned out as she flicked her tongue on my right breast I didn't even know my shirt was off I whined/ moaned as she trailed her Hand down my stomach she stopped when her hand was right on my pussy "iyanna you don't know how bad ... Right now how I want you " she said almost like begging I bit my lip and moaned as she stuck a finger inside me twirling and hooking her index finger I jerked forward and moaned as she rubbed and fingered my clit "y-yanti" I screamed out she rubbing me in places I didn't even know I had in there I shakily wrapped my hand around her arm I had to stop this I was still mad at her "no no we not doing this again " she said in my ear going faster I moaned while she nibbled my ear I felt my stomach tighten shit I didn't want this to end "oh it don't have to " she whispered still going "but I-im about to cum " I moaned my breath was taken as i felt my cum run down her hand As she exited her fingers out of my moist clit she began to lick her fingers clean  As  we began to stare into each others eyes she took my hand and lead me upstairs to my room Once we got in my room she began to take the remaining clothes i had on off Taking a step back she took a minute to admire my this curvy body I really didn't see my body as such a good thing always as a burden  Des was the only one to see such glory in my body After taking a moment to look she pushed me on the bed and opened my legs wide and pushing my legs up As she made me hold them in place while she pleasured me i felt the soft moist tip of her tongue caress  my clit as she teased it .