Gothic Chic

-Gemma Knight-

I squinted my eyes to look at the tall stone walled building of my new school. Damn.. it was huge and ominous. There was dead silence around and not one student in sight. I sighed as I got out of my BMW. My mom quickly stood beside me, coming my hair witj her hands.

"Take care Gem." she said and I thought I was going to cry. I fought back my tears as I shoved her arm away from me.

"Im 16 mom! I can take care of myself. Now leave..." I took my bags from the car and started walking without looking back at mom. If she loved me so much then why the hell was she leaving me in some freaky hostel?? I cursed Mark mentally. I do it every day. He's my stepdad and I. hate. him.

I entered the magnificent iron gate and into the campus I stepped. It was 6:30am and I assumed everyone might be sleeping because personally I'm a lazy bum.

My two bags seemed heavier as I grasped for air. God... this is exhausting... this ground is way too wide! I looked around for help but my luck is as damned as I am. So without an alternative I kept walking till I reached what looked like a house but had the sign "Administration" hung outside. The door was glass one and I could look inside and pretty sure all those people inside could look at me but not even one fellow tried to help me with my luggage. They stared at me like robots or rather like I'm an alien!

I took a deep breath as I walked into the administration.