The New Girl

-Jesse Harrington-

So I was in the administration for my dad sent me to get some files. Being the Dean's son isn't always cool ya know. He could have sent the janitor or someone but HE wanted ME to work my ass.

The clerk was fidgeting with the files when I noticed a girl a rather beautiful girl walk into the room. She was wearing hot pink shorts and a cream coloured tank top over which she wore short cropped grey jacket. Her neon yellow hells were yelling for attention! I personally had never seen a girl so colourful and I think either had the staff members for even they were staring at her. She nervous ran her creamy white hand through her honey coloured hair and her big blue eyes scanned the room.

"Excuse me please.. I'm the new student here.. my mother called this morning to inform..." her voice was nervous but yet strong.

"Oh yes yes.. you must be Mrs. Knight's daughter.. Miss Gemma" lady Maria said as she stood up "you are welcomed here."

Gemma walked towards Miss Maria totally ignoring me which I found weird because girls this age NEVER ignored me. Well, she was quite different afterall.

-Gemma Knight-

I stood beside Miss Maria's large desk as she checked my papers and filled in my info. Then she handed me the schedule and pointed towards the huge bundle of books in a corner. Oh..Lord.. there was no way I could carry so much stuff and not fall! Miss Maria saw the displeasure in my eyes as I eyed the books as though it was some reptile.

"Jesse,help her to her room, won't you?" she said as she looked over my shoulder. Jesse? I turned to look at this bleach blond guy about my height his grey eyes stared right into mine.