Chalter Fourteen - The Secret Girlfriend

Chapter Fourteen - The Secret Girlfriend

Brushing the backs of my fingers down the side of his beautiful face, I examined every inch of his perfection. "What?" Shaking my head I buried my face against the side of his neck. His skin was still burning hot and leathered with sweat, clenching I moaned at the sensation of his semi-erect length still buried deep within my dripping sex.

"I miss my parents..." I felt his entire frame tense, wrapping his arms around me, he pulled me closer. Breathing him in, I continued. I couldn't force him to open up to me because he hid his pain so masterfully from even himself. All I could do was hope...hope that some day, he'd let me in completely...be vulnerable for me. Until then, I'd let him see every inch of my scared heart. I'd let him hear my every regret. My every shame. My every pain.

"Charlotte and Hank." I smiled, because I hadn't said which parents. The way he knew without my saying so was yet another glimpse at the love Aaron was capable of. His heart was purer than even mine; it was the shadows of his past that had tainted him. It wasn't fair.

"I never said goodbye." Cupping the side of my face, he tilted my face up to look at him. Kissing my forehead, he brushed the tears away from my cheek. "It's my biggest regret...not saying goodbye, because now I never can." Resting my cheek against his chest, I tightened my arm around his middle. "Once, I went to..." Pausing I sucked in a deep breath. "I went to their graves. I skipped out on school and...I stood in the middle of a graveyard and just screamed." It was difficult to speak through my tears, I was trying hard to expose myself enough for him to relate; to see that I understand.

"Charlie..."

"I was so angry Aaron...I...destroyed their head stones, I just...blamed them for leaving. I hated them for leaving."

"Stop." Hugging me tighter, he rolled onto his side and pulled me flush against himself. Crying into his chest, I pulled back enough to speak.

"I felt so guilty...I felt sick after I did that. But I couldn't tell anyone, because what kind of psycho does that? I couldn't even tell Blake..."

"Stop. Stop Charlie, look at me." Brushing my hair back away from my eyes, he traced his fingers down the side of my face. "You were hurting Charlie...you had a right to be angry, you just didn't understand what you were angry at. Don't feel guilty for that Charlie...you were a child, you weren't given the chance to say goodbye." Closing his eyes, he clenched his jaw, digging his fingers into my flesh. "Trust me..." He croaked. "There are worse things to do when you're grieving Charlie...there are worse things to become."

"You feel guilty, about not saying goodbye to your mum?" Snapping his eyes open, he released his hold on me. Turning to lay on his back, he looked up at the ceiling.

"No. She didn't deserve a goodbye." Closing my eyes, I inwardly winced. The pain in his voice was clawing at me from the inside. Pushing up to sit beside him, I pulled the bed sheet up around me. Leaning down, I sealed my lips over his. Sliding his large hand into my hair, he deepened the kiss. Thrusting his tongue into my mouth he pushing me down into the mattress, perching himself over me. Sucking my bottom lip, he pulled away enough to look at me. "What do I have to do to make you forget? I don't want you to feel like that anymore Charlie, tell me what I have to do."

Lifting off the bed, I pressed my lips against his mouth. "You do it everyday Aaron...you're doing it right now." Gripping my jaw between his fingers, he lowered me to the bed once more. Tugging the sheets away, he sucked on the skin at my throat. Licking and sucking a path of kisses, he slid lower. Gripping my thighs, he rubbed circles against my heated skin. Pushing me legs apart, he scraped the edge of his teeth delicately against the junction between my thighs. Arching my back, I closed my eyes. Moaning, I fisted his hair. Wrapping my fingers around the immaculate strands. Slowly sliding back up my body, he filled me suddenly. Muffling my scream with a passionate kiss he began to rock against me. Sliding in and out of me, the sensual pace soon became a primal rutting. Pounding into me, he fastened my leg around his waist.