Chapter One - Stay

*Ronnie's POV*

I woke up to the sounds of pans and dishes being thrown around. I jumped up,a little startled to say the least. "Good morning!" Vic said,with a big pan of eggs in his hand. "Morning." I replied,hopping off the couch. "Where are you going?" He asked,making his way to me. "I can't stay at your house," I replied. "It's no worries!" Another guy said,chugging the rest of an orange juice jug down. "Who's that?" I whispered. "Jaime,I told you about him last night." Vic whispred back. "I'm sorry,I'm Ronnie. Vic told me alot about you and the rest of the band." I responded,feeling like a bitch. Jaime nodded,and gave a thumbs up. 

After eating a full plate of eggs with Jaime and Vic,I was wondering where the rest of the guys were. "Because Tony,I don't care if it's Sunday,I'm not watching that stupid ninja turtle show again!" Another guy moaned. "Come on,it's the best!" Another guy begged. "That's Mike,and that's Tony." Vic smiled,clearing his plate. "Tell him to stop putting on those stupid shows!" Mike complained. "Guys,this is Ronnie." Vic smiled. "Nice to meet you." Mike and Tony said,fighting for the rest of the eggs. 

After breakfast,we all decided to watch Tony's cartoons on the couch. "You guys have a nice apartment." I mentioned. "It's not ours,it's a friends. We're inbetween tours right now,and it gets rough sleeping on a bus and going from hotel to hotel." Tony replied. "When are you guys leaving?" I asked,making my hands into the bowl of popcorn. "Well,we have a set tomorrow night." Mike stated. "I should go." I replied. "No no,stay. There's a party tonight and you won't want to miss it." Jaime said with excitment. I nodded,and sat back. It was nice to feel welcomed,for once.

I didn't have any clothes,so Vic offered to drive me to Dad's place to get a few of my things. "I can't do it." I replied,leaning against the door. "You can." Vic reassured me,putting his hands on my shoulders. I nodded,and the door peeked open. It smelt the same,of ciggerets and cheap wine. "It's exactly how we left it." I sighed,rubbing my fingers along the side of the couch. "We better hurry,that party is soon." Vic reminded me. I nodded,and ran to get changed.

I looked at myself in the mirror,with the towel wrapped around me. I wasn't any where near perfect,but in my Dad's eyes,I was just that. I quickly brushed through my hair,and slipped on a pair of faded light blue jeans along with a green tank top. 

"You almost ready? "Vic asked. I nodded,and handed him one of my bags. "I miss him so much." I sighed. "I know,Ronnie." He moaned,giving me one last hug before leaving.

"Alright,we need to pick up a case of beer before the party. Can you run in for me?" Vic asked. I couldn't,he didn't know I was twenty yet,and if he knew they would never want me around,they would think I was some little kid. "I'm a little tired,can you go?" I asked. Vic smiled,and turned off the engine. "Anything for the princess." He laughed,shutting the door behind him. I let out a sigh,and checked my makeup in the mirror. "Ronnie?" I familiar voice shouted. "Chad?" I asked,getting frightend. I locked the car doors,and curled up. "Vic please hurry,hurry." I thought to myself. "I just wanna talk!" Chad yelled,banging on the glass. "Go away!" I screamed,crying into my hands. "Yo,man do you have a problem?" Vic asked. "Oh,so you're with a guy?" Chad asked. "Chad we're over!" I screamed. "Ronnie stay in the car." Vic whispered. "Don't let him tell you what to do!" Chad yelled. "Oh,so you're Chad?" Vic yelled. "Yeah,problem?" Chad yelled,making his way over to Vic's side of the car. "Please don't fight!" I yelled. They both looked at me,and went their seperate ways.

The car ride was silent,making it awkward. "Thanks for sticking up for me." I said. "What made you wanna be with a guy like that anyways?" Vic asked. I leaned back in my chair,and started. "He made me feel special for a while,I guess." I cried. "Any guy should make you feel special,Ronnie." Vic half smiled. I looked out the window,and thought of my Dad. He would of loved Vic,and the boys. Wait,what was I saying? Vic wasn't even my boyfriend,but did I have feelings for him?

 The party was jumping,and Jaime and Mike had already gone home. "Just tell me when you're ready to leave." Vic smiled. I nodded,and ran upstairs. I opened a small white door,which lead to what looked like a little girls room. I sat on the edge of the bed,and sighed to myself. I heard the door creek,and shut. "Well aren't you beautiful." I heard in a whisper. I turned around,and screamed at the sight. "Why can't you leave me alone?" I asked,screaming for help. "You're coming home with me." He yelled. "You can't control me,Chad!" I screamed. He put his hand over my mouth,making it hard to breathe. "Vic!" I screamed out,in a loud cry. The door busted open again,and Tony rushed to my saftey. "Back off!" Tony yelled,grabbing my hand. "Don't you ever fucking touch her!" Tony screamed,yanking him off of me. I wiped my tears,and ran out,hoping to find Vic somewhere,anywhere.

"I hate that guy!" Vic said,slamming his fist on the steering wheel. "It's like he's stalking me!" I cried. "You're with me now,he's not going to hurt you." Vic promised. I nodded,and sat back in the passengers seat. He turned on the radio,making me calm down a little,and I fell asleep. 

I know this chapter is a little short,but the next one will be longer,PROMISE! :)