No more ( A mindless behavior fan fiction )

Laya's P.O.V.

I hear my alarm going off but I dont wanna get up I guess im to tired from staying up all night thinking about high school. Today is going to be amazing its the first day of school and mindless behavior is going there. Uffftt im in love with roc and his sexy ass. But Willow she loooves her a piece of Prod. But back to me I hopped in the shower and was singing somewhere over the rainbow because it a beautiful song. After I got done I put on a white lace dress with a leather belt and some white high heels because im really short. After that I put some makeup on but not a lot I dont wanna look like a cake faced girl. The hair is the worst part its sooo long and curly but I flat ironed it and curled it its the perfect style. "Laya your going to be late come eat breakfast" my mom screamed from down stairs "Coming mom" I yelled back. As I was walking down the stairs I smelled grilled bananas, ham, and Hawaiian rolls. After I ate breakfast I grabbed my phone and im Ipod with my backpack of course and headed out. Willow was in her car waiting for me. The only reason she has a car is so she can drive her handicapped grandma because he parents live in NY but the send he tons of money so willow gets money every month. So we got to Morse and I see everyone hugging eachother and I just walked right passed them. As I get into the school I put mt stuff in my lockers and head to home room then I hear familiar vocies and I turn around it mindless behavior. I wanted to scream but I kept it cool. " Hey im Prod this is Roc, Ray, and Prince. We want to know where is the Hungry Tiger" Prod said to me . " Hi I'm Laya and I will show you because I have that class too"

Roc's P.O.V.

Who is that girl she is cute she said her name is Laya pretty name for a beautiful girl like her. I dont know its something about her I just have a feeling that she wants me as much as I want her then I hear someone "Laya wait you forgot your phone in the car" I turned around and there was this girl she looked soo familiar and I remember she danced with prod on stage. I can tell you that girl got mad skills.

Laya P.O.V.

Im walking and I feel a hand on my butt so I turn around to see that is was Roc but he was trying to be slick. I turned around and hit him in his chest. He turned laughed and rubbed the spot i hit him in. I hear Willow and she has my phone held up and I grab it and tell her about Mindless Behavior and crap and of course her and Prod are drooling over eachother and they start talking. I didn't care I got to get to class. We are walking to the hungry tiger and we finally got there. Ms. Remi was telling us about the hungry tiger but I didnt care I was writing a new song and it was perfect.

~ Love me like you do baby hold me tight and dont let go~ then i realiezed class was over and Willow was yelling at me. The boys stopped Willow and I and asked if we would sit with them at lunch since they are new and all. Of course Williow and I said yes. The next 2 periods went by fast and at lunch like we said we sat with the boys but I got up to go do something and Roc followed me.

Roc's P.O.V.

I followed Laya and she kept walking but she yelled "What would you like Roc" but in a sweet voice then turned around " I would like you and I to go on a date " I bit my lip, I know she wants me I can feel it " I don't date superstars until they prove they're worthy" she said and struted away. Ooohhh I want her so bad.