.Chapter 2

~After school~

Roc's P.O.V

Ohhhh Laya. She's so beautiful smart and perfect. She makes me wanna leave the one I'm with. Don't judge me I am a Big Usher fan. She said I have to be worthy of her heart so I'm going to work to get it and keep it forever.

Laya's P.O.V

Me: * singing * I only wanna give it to you and I want you more then a new pair of shoes I only wanna give it to you I sho do hope you feel like I do.

Willow: Shut up over here singing about Roc

Me: Never that

??: Yes that. Im taking her on a date on Saturday

( We turned around to see Roc )

Me: Naaah this right here (points to herself) ain't going on a date with you if it kills me.

Roc: Mmmmhmmm ( grabs her arm and pulls her so they're body to body ) you can't resist this.

Me: (Whispers in Roc's ear) No I can't. Pick me up at 6:00

Saturday

Laya's P.O.V

Roc is coming in 10 mins and I haven't finished my hair and makeup lucky for me Roc said I don't have to get all dressed up so I can through my hair up. I put on a Skater Skirt and a Crop Top ( outfit in External Link )My mom yelled for me so I came down and i saw Roc standing there with awe in his eyes. I blushed." You look so amazing" he said to me. I blushed even harder. I laughed " You don't look half bad your self superstar" He blushed. He coughed " Can we get going our reservations are for 6:30" "Okay" I turned to my mom " Aloha Mom I love you " " Aloha Lay be safe " We head out to a limo the driver opens the door for us." Roc this is sweet so where are our dinner reservations at?" I asked while looking at him. Oh he looked so fine Is sun burned hair and his carmel skin. He saw me staring and smirked at me and i looked away blushing. " We are eating at La Prex its Mexican ( La Prex means The President in spanish ), amazing food. Then afterwards we are going to the carnival" It's so cute how he has already planned this out. My last Date Jerry the guy I was dating took me to his house and tried to get in my pants. He is different he is so romantic. I really like him." I knew you liked me, but its all good 'cause i like you too" He said laughing, WOW I really just said that out loud. I blushed and we had arrived to La Prex and were seated a couple girls came to our table. "Hi Roc we love Mindless Behavior can we have your autograph?"  One girl said Roc shook his head" I'm on a date right now" All the girls looked and mean mugged me. "She ain't even cute you could do so much better. Like me she just a gold digger she only wants your Montey Hontey *latino accient*" " First I am going to need you to not talk about her like that. I asked her out on this date she didn't want to come. I begged her so get your story straight. Second and Lastly pleases dismiss yourself from my date all of y'all. Thank you" I was so suprised he just said that to her. She was stuck she didn't know what to do so she just left like she was told to. "Roc you didn't have to do that. She didn't hurt my feelings, but thanks" I put my head down and blushed. "Don't you ever do that again" he said to me. " Do what?" I asked seriously confused. "Put you head down when you blush you look so beautiful I always wanna see that. Got it babe?" " Yes". The rest of the night was amazing. He showed me a side of him I had never seen. He just dropped me off and is walking me to the door. " I had a great night with you Roc." "Your an amazing girl Laya. So could there be a second date?" " OF COURSE" I said overly happy. Then next thing you know Roc is leaning in to kiss me. I closed my eyes and leaned in and when my lips touched they sparked and fireworkes went off in my head. Our lips moved in sync it felt like time was moving slowly and it was just us in the world. I heared coughing and we both pulled back to see who it was and it was my mom standing there with a smile on her face. " Its about time you got a boyfriend Laya I thought you were going to be Lesbian". I looked at her shockingly and Roc laughed. I hit him hard and he looked hurt. I laughed and said goodnight and walked in the house.

Sup Guys sorry I havent updated in a year I had writers block. But I am back - Lauryn