Chapter 16 - Bromance

After that moment, all that was in your head was Kageyama. You kept thinking and thinking about him. No matter how hard you tried, you couldn't forget the pleasure he gave you that day.

That night, you went to sleep after practice. You remembered that Yū wouldn't forgive you, yet. Of course not. But you didn't feel guilty, because you wouldn't forgive him either.

At 5:00, you woke up and checked your suitcase for some mens' clothes. Unfortunately, you didn't have any and the only way to get one was Yū. He was the only guy whos clothes fitted you.. And Hinata. An idea! You'll borrow Hinata's clothes!

You snuck inside Hinata's room (where alot more men were) and opened his suitcase, as quietly as you could.

~~~~~~~Kageyama~~~~POV~~~~~~~~~

I heard the sound of a zipper and silent creaks on the floor. I opened my eyes and saw someone.. A goddess? She had a beautiful figure. I couldn't see her face or hair and all I could see was a silhouette. Wait.. There's only one person with a goddess-like body like that. (F/n)..

"(F/n), W-" I was going to ask her why she was here but she quickly put her hand over my mouth.

"Shh.." She hushes me and puts a finger over her lips.

"Why are you here?" I whisper as quietly as I can.

"A-Ah.. Well, I need some boy clothes, but I don't want Yū's stinky clothes and Hinata's clothes fit me.." She blushes, looking away.

"You could've asked me." I whisper, as I hand her a T-shirt and some shorts.

"Ah.. Thanks, Kageyama-san!" She says, with a childish smile on wher face.

"(F/n).. Just call me Tobio." I say, because I felt distant when she called me Kageyama.

"A-Ah.. Okay, Tobio-san!" She whispers. She gives me a quick peck on the lips and tip toes out. This is exactly why I love her.. She's childish, but cute.

~~~~~~~~~Normal~~~POV~~~~~~~~~~

You sneak out and get dressed into Okita Tsukigami. You decided to go practice for two hours, then go wake everyone up. Or.. Nah.

After practicing, you heard everyone was up and saw fangirls running towards you.

"Okita-senpai! You've got so many hickeys.. And your clothes are a bit too big for you! Do you have a girlfriend?" One girl asks, upset.

You flirt with the girls for a bit, then run over to the new cute manager.

"Hi, I'm Okita Tsukigami. Nice to meet you!" You say, smiling at the petite girl and put your hand forward, so she can shake it.

"E-Eh.. Y-Y-Yachi H-H-H-Hitoka!! Ni-Nice to m-meet y-y-you to-too!" She says, her face redder than blood.

"Yachi-san.. Don't fall for his trick. You're going to have to figure his trick out yourself." Kiyoko whispers, but it's too late. You've already used your charm on her. You hug her, and her face is buried in your chest.

"A-Ah.. Squishy.." She says and grabs your boobs, before you could do anything else. She looks up to you and blushes.. "Y-you're a girl?" She whispers and you nod. She knew you were a girl but she couldn't get over your voice and manly figure.

"Y-Yachi-san.. Please let go." You whisper and she quickly lets go, screaming.

"I-I'm S-sorry!!" She screams, bowing and you smirk at her.

"That's Nishinoya (F/n). Nishinoya Yū's twin. I have to admit. She is the school's beauty queen." Kiyoko whispers, smiling. "If you're wondering about her voice, she uses a special liquid that makes her voice crack."

Yachi nods in amazement and watches you walk away. You go to Kageyama and decided to do something nice for him. You bought him breakfast and got him his favourite juice.

"Tobio-san.. Thanks for earlier!" You say, smiling and hand him the breakfast.

"Okita-san. Shouldn't you be eating this? You haven't been having proper meals for three weeks and you've gotten so skinny that we can kinda see your ribs.." He says and you smile.

"Fine. I'll get myself another breakfast." You say, and walk over to the girls giving breakfast. You pay her and get a slice of toast.

"O-Okita-senpai! Have some more! You're gonna become a living skeleton!" The girl says, and gives you a bowl of natto for free.

You smiled and replied "I appreciate your kindness." Your words, made her melt, along with another group of girls. You walk past Yū and felt a stinging pain in your heart. It was like your body was forcing you to apologise, or else. You knew just saying sorry wasn't enough.

"Yū. I'm sorry.. You probably don't want to forgive me. I didn't mean for all of this to happen." You whisper into his ear, almost crying. Your hair was covering your eyes and a smile appeared on his face.

"(F/n). You've never apologised to anyone, before. Thanks." He says and your heart skipped a beat. You felt so happy, that you were back with your brother. He gives you a hug and a kiss on the cheek, as a brother. The moment was beautiful, however.. For people that didn't know your secret.. Well.. They thought it was bromance.

"Okita-senpai!! Please let me kiss you like that!" Girls go wild, wanting that kiss.

"I love you, Yū. Thanks for being the best bro I've ever had." You smile and a tear falls from your eye.

"I love you too, (F/n)." He smiles back, kissing you again and again.

Shinzen's captain smirks "Now that's what I call bromance." He yells, amd everyone cheers. "But.. Are you guys cousins?" He asks.

"No.. We're 'like' bros." You say, winking at him. You make your way to Kageyama and sit next to him, smiling.

"Okita-san. That's still not enough." Kageyama says, worried about your health.

"It's enough!" You giggle and yell, "Thank you for the food!" And finish it in less than a minute.

Everything was finally back to normal.. Whatever normal was.