Chapter 30 - Fun Rides, Or Not?

"Ah.. It's finally ended.." You say, sighing, but you notice something fishy. No woman had said 'The ride has stopped, please remember to take your belongings.. Blah Blah Blah' instead, the guy controlling the ride had given you a thumbs up.

"Young lady, it's faster from here." The old man says, smirking.

"I'll have a heart attack!" You scream, shaking in fear.

"If you'd have a heart attack at this age, then I would've died ages ago..! Hah!" The old man jokes, clapping his hands in a weird way, and everyone stares at him, a bit worried.

"Tobio-chan, why you gotta be so cruel?" You say, holding on to the bars, tightly and closing your eyes shut. Then, you feel like a bullet. You're shot forward, and everything goes quickly, almost making you cry. You were as pale as a ghost, and your hair was a complete and utter mess.

"(F/n)-chan?" Kageyama says your name, amd puts the back of his hand on your forehead. Nope, you were fine, just too much adrenaline had gotten to you.

After, the ride had finally stopped. You were gasping for air, and fixed your hair.

"I have to admit, that was fun!" You say, embracing Kageyama into a tight hug. He wraps his arms around your waist and puts his forehead onto yours, making you blush. His actions were silent.. He was silent. It was so damn sexy, that you couldn't let him go.

"Tobio-san, let's try the Water Drop ride!" You yell, grabbing his hand and pulling him along with you. He wanted to open his mouth and protest, but got caught up in your adorable determined expression.

For some reason, the line wasn't long.. Actually, the theme park wasn't as crowded as it would usually be.

A man, probably in his 60s, opens the gate for you. You look as his name tag and see that his name is.. Ichiro Suneo.

"Thanks!" You yell. The ride was a wet slide, and two people were allowed to sit in a boat, as they went down the slide, then they would be thrown off the boat, into a pool of water. The slide was high, so the bottom couldn't be seen, but screams could be heard. It was a risky idea, I mean, getting your clothes wet and all that, but it was worth it.

You and Kageyama get into the small, partly plastic, partly rubber boat. You sat in front of Kageyama, because the person at the back would always get the most water dumped on them. However, Kageyama pulled you back, and into his lap.

Before you had time to get back to the front, someone had already pushed the boat. You looked behind, noticing orange hair.. and black hair with a blonde bit at the front.

"Kyaa~!" You scream, closing your eyes as water splashes on you, making your hair wet. Kageyama laughs, as he uses you as a shield, little did he know about what was going to happen.

Then, the slide ended and you were thrown, more like flung, off the boat, into the cold, cold water. Kageyama, was thrown deeper into the water, and you burst out laughing, despite your wet appearance.

But.. Kageyama was lucky. Only his shirt and hair were wet, but you were wet from head to toe. After, you and Kageyama took a little break. Kageyama took his shirt off, revealing his muscular build, so perfect.. Although you had seen it alot of times, you couldn't get used to it. It was too much. You blushed at the sight, and turned away, your petite figure trembling.

Since the dress you were wearing was wet, it clinged onto your body and your bra and stomach could be seen. Your hair was sagging down your shoulders, it was like a force was dragging your hair down. For some miraculous reason, your makeup wasn't ruined one bit, it was still perfect. Probably because you used / applied your best makeup!

"(F/n)-chan, take this." Kageyama says, getting a jacket out of his bag and handing it to you. It was quite big, and more than enough to cover your body.

"Tobio-san, I can't, It'll get wet!" You say, refusing his kind offer. Then, without saying a word, he puts the jacket on you, and zips it up. Then, out of nowhere, your stomach growled..

Kageyama goes and gets the two of you something to eat and told you to stay there. You sat on the bench, swinging your legs, in a childish way. You noticed some people walking past, at gawking at your beauty. You give them a sharp glare, but it seems to make things worse.

Soon, Kageyama comes back, and the guys scurry away. He hands you a hot dog and you thank him with a kiss. You take a bite of the hot dog, and enjoy the delicious, meaty taste. It had been a while since you had eaten meat.. Like.. Probably, a month, at least.

Then, Kageyama hands you a drink, and you gulp away in less than a second. The day ahead of you was filled with laughter and ALOT of fun..

To Be Continued..