The Spell That Made a Child was Born

186 years ago in a small town there was a man that wanted a child but he was unable to create children as he was a vampire. Him and his family all came together for this special moment in history. A spell was taking place so that a vampire i will be able to create a child with a human lover.

9 months after the spell took place was born a little baby girl. Her mother died bring her into this world. As her father watched her sleep he looked around to his sibling knowing that he was not going to be able to see his little girl grow up.

He named her Sophia Rebekah Mikaelson hoping that the family that takes her in will treat her like there own. He looked down at his little girl one last time whispering "i will always love you" before he handed her over to his brother. He watched his brother leave to give that girl a home. They all left town.

----

The door opened and a man looked down to see a baby has been placed on his door step. He picked her up and read the note  that was with her "Dear Kind person, will you please raise my baby girl as your own as i can't give her a life she should have" The man looked at the little girl "Welcome to the Family Sophia Rebecca Salvatore" he say going back into his house to show his sons their new little sister.