The Last Dance

Sophia's POV

Me, Stefan and Damon was standing outside talking about if Bonnie can take down Klaus. We was waiting for Elena to sign the deed to the house.

“you really think Bonnie can take on Klaus?“ Stefan says to both of me and Damon. “She said she could channel enough witch's power to kill him. Elijah thought that would work and he was an Original, so…” I said taking a seat on the wall. After that I kinda went into my own world thinking what my life of would be life if Klaus never gave me up. I could still heard what Damon and Stefan was saying.

“We just need to find him“.

“Yeah.“

“Could she do one of those witch tracking spells?“

“ Nope. Not without something that belongs to Klaus. Believe me, I already asked.“

“Do you think he killed her?“

“Katherine? Probably.“

“It's not like she didn't have it coming.“

After a while I stand up when Elena opens the door letting The lawyer out. “Thank you, Mr. Henry.“ Elena says to him. That's when she looked towards all of us. “I'm sorry. I completely forgot.” she said.

She first turned to Stefan. “Stefan. Would you like to come inside my house?“ she says with a playful smile on my face. “I would love to. Thank you.“ Stefan says smiling back as he enters the house. Then she turn to me “Sophia would you like to come in” she says “of course I do” I said them entered the house. That's when she looked at Damon.

“What are we, 12? “

“One of us is. If I let you in, do you promise to obey the owner of this house? “

“No. “

“Seriously, Damon. My way. You promised. I call the shots. No lies, no secret agendas. Remember? “

“Yes, Elena. Sure. “

“ Then please, come in. “

When Damon entered the house I let out a giggle and Damon looked at me “Shut up. “ he said then when into the living room. We all followed after him.

SBS---

Later that morning I was sitting in class next to Elena, yes I go to school now Stefan made me so that Elena had more of use there to protect her.Elena takes the poster for the decade dance and shows it to Stefan with a smile. He says no. then, she shows it to me. She says yes. Elena looks back at Stefan. That's when Alaric game into the room.

“Hello, class. What are we learning today? “ He says standing at the front of the class. “With the decade dance tonight, we've been covering the sixties all week.” Elena says to Alaric.

“Right. The sixties.” he says. I looked up to see that he was looking at me it was creeping me out a bit something was not right with him. “The, uh, ahem...” he says as he writes on the board. “The sixties. I wish there was something good I could say about the sixties, but... Actually, they kind of sucked. Except for the Beatles, of course. They made it bearable. Uh, what else was there? The Cuban missile thing, the... we walked on the moon. There was Watergate.” he added turning back to us.

“Watergate was the seventies, Ric. I-I mean, Mr. Saltzman” I said correcting him. I gave him a smile and he said “Right. It all kind of mushes together up here, the sixties, seventies. Thank you, Sophia.”

SRS---

Later after school we was at the boarding house all in the living room “ So we go to the dance, we find him.” Damon says as we are trying to come up with a plan. “Really? How are we going to do that? We don't even know what he looks like.“ Stefan says trying to prove his point.

“Something tells me he's not going to be 16 and pimply.“ I said as none of us know what he looks like “let's just look for someone that I look like a bit”

“He could be anywhere at any time. He compelled somebody at school.“ Stefan says, He looks at Elena and Bonnie then says “I guess it's not as safe as you guys thought, huh?“

Someone knocks on the door and Alaric came into the room. “i be right back I need to do something, meet you at the dance” and I left.

SRS--

Later I made my way to the dance and stood next to Damon as a student goes onto the stage. “ Thanks for being here, everybody. We have a special shout-out tonight.” She says. Me, Elena, Stefan, Bonnie, Jeremy and Damon stop in front of the stage. “This is for Elena. From Klaus.” She added, we all looked at each other ans I went to see if I could find Klaus so did the others.

I looked for a while and couldn't find anyone out of place, I saw rick so I made my way over to him “Ric” I say as I stood next to him. He looked at me staring for a bit longer than he should. “Special dedication, huh? This guy's a little twisted.” he says.

“I'm not impressed.” I said looking around, I looked towards Ric and saw he was shocked “No?“ he says. “he maybe my father Ric but he just a vampire who don't give a shit, I don't care if he is my father he will die, I won't let him hurt Elena” I said “Let me know if you see anything out of whack.“ I added and walked off to find Elena.

SRS---

Later I was standing with Bonnie and Elena when Alaric came over to us looking worried. “Elena!” he said. “What is it?” Elena said as we all turned towards him. “He has Jeremy.” Alaric says. Then me, Elena and Bonnie all shouted “What?” at the same time.

“Yeah, Klaus has Jeremy. Come on.” Alaric says. We all follow him in the school. They’re running in the hallway. “Ok, so where are you taking us?” Elena says to Alaric as we rounded the corner. “ Just a little further.” Alaric said.

I had a feeling that something was not right. “Wait... Something's not right.” I said out loud, we all stopped and looked towards Alaric. “Where's Jeremy?” Bonnie says.

“I just had to get away from that dance. The sixties, uchh. Not my decade., I mean, whose call was that, anyway? I much prefer the twenties. The style, the parties, the jazz.” Alaric says laughing to himself.

“Alaric. Are you on vervain?” Elena says. I slowly moved so that I was a bit in front of Bonnie and Elena. “Now why would you ask me that question, Elena?” Alaric says.

“He's being compelled.”

”Nope. Try again.”

”What's going on?”

”Ok, I'll give you a hint. I am not Alaric.” After Alaric said that I became all clean. I looked up at him “Klaus.” I said that was when he let out a big smile

”Surprise!” he says

”Oh, no. No, it's not possible.” Elena says

He looks at Elena ”Just relax, Elena. I'm not here to hurt you. You're not on my hit list tonight.” he says then he looks at me “Sophia, my sweet little girl, my have you grow into a beautiful women, you not on my list either” Then he looked at bonnie ”But you are.”

Bonnie throws him against the wall with her powers. He gets up

”Now, did I mention that I knew a witch? You're gonna have to hit me a lot harder than that.”

” By all means... Fire away!”

”f you kill this body, I'll just get a new one. Maybe Jeremy.”

”Go. Run. Run!”

Me and Elena ran.

SRS---

Later that night I was sitting in my room, I cried when I though that Klaus had killed Bonnie but I am happy that she is alive, but I am hurt knowing I have to chose my family of Klaus.