He gets a boner

Le

Patrick- "Y\N?" Patrick called through the house after five times, he's been looking for you for a while now and hasn't had any luck. He almost gave up when he heard a slight noise from the bedroom. "I swear I already checked there" he mumbled under his breath. He opened the door and almost passed out from what he saw. You stood there in only a towel, it was short so a little bit of your butt and cleavage were showing. You turned and saw Patrick holding his nose and his crotch. "I-I-I-I'll be b-back.." He said and walked out the door.

Joe- "hey Y\N" Joe said and pecked your cheek as he walked through the kitchen for a midnight snack. "What are you doing up so late?" You asked. "I should ask you the same question" he said. You laughed, "just taking care of som- WHA" you couldn't finish, you pulled the little spray thingy to wash a pot, you didn't realize it was facing you. The water sprayed all over your shirt. "Ugh!" You groaned as you quickly removed your shirt. Your boobies (love that word) bounce as you threw your shirt into the laundry room which was across from the kitchen. Joe stared at you wide eyed. "What?" You asked, then looked down. His pants were raised a bit. Knowing he had a boner you smirked and kissed him. "I'm going to bed" you whispered and walked upstairs.

Andy- Last night while you and Andy were sleeping, you became extremely hot, so you got up and changed into nothing except your bra and underwear. Andy woke up and saw you laying on top of the blanket in only your underwear. He blushed madly and covered up his sudden erection. He quickly left to the bathroom to get his mind off of your hot body. (Oh so hot)

*drools*

Pete- "Hey Y\N, wanna go to the pool with m-"
"No" you immediately said. "C'mon! Why not!" He said and pouted. "I'm a bit self conscious" you mumbled and buried your face into the book you were reading. "Aw, fine we don't have to go to the pool, but can you at least show me your body?" He said rubbing your arm. You looked up at him. "I don't want you being self conscious around me.." He said, continuing to rub your arm. You sighed and smiled. "Alright" you mumbled and stood up. Pete smiled (that bastard and his stupid amazing smile) and stood up with you. You slowly removed your shirt, then your pants, underwear, bra and socks. You stood before Pete, naked. His jaw dropped, he started drooling and his erection grew. You blushed and covered yourself up with your hands but Pete moved them with his mouth still open. "Pete I um.." He stopped you by kissing you. "I love iiiittt!" He said and hugged your naked body, his boner pressing against your thigh.

-elliott🌸🌚