A Last Word

This isn't really a chapter... I just wanted to thank everyone who ever voted, and to tell you guys that I'm finishing this off. I just don't see a reason to continue. I love Ryan, but do you guys really want to read my little personal letters? I mean really? Do you vote out of sympathy, pity, or actually cause you liked it? ...

I really don't have anyone else to write from. I could ask one of Ryan's little buddies, but they don't write.. So I guess this is the end?

Dear Ryan,

Hey. I just felt like maybe we could catch up a little. Well, mom and dad are divorced now. It never was okay. Which makes you a liar. Love you anyways.

Dad remarried. And my step mom? She could practically be my sister. Man. My dad is atleast twenty years older than she is. Not that I counted. Because I didn't. I don't care.

She's pregnant. My mom. I'm kinda worried. Where did it come from? Cause it sure ain't one of dads. It gets me thinking where she goes everynight.

Jessica's pregnant too. Tyler's baby. But they're both really excited, and they're parents are being really supportive.

I bet you already know these things. Sitting up there in heaven, you must be having a great time. You are, right? I guess I just wanted to tell you myself. Like the old days.

So, this won't be my last letter. Ha. No way. But this is the last one you will read. Unless of course you're peeking over my shoulder. But this is also the last anyone will read this.

I love you,

Maddy X. Paige