Chapter 2

"Um. I'm Y/N. My friend was supposed to come pick me up. I guess she forgot. Thanks for helpin' me." You held out your hand. But he only stared at it.
  "Aren't you gonna take it?"
  "Hm." He finally reached out. His hands were cold, and you felt like warming them up for him. You took both his hands into yours.
  "What're ya' doing?" He stared right into your eyes. You couldn't help but blush.
   "Just warmin' your hands up. Are you cold? You're  more than welcome to come to my house."
   "Nah. I'm fine. But I do have to go now. See ya' little girly." He started to walk off.
   "WAIT," he stopped. ", will I ever see you again, uh, G?" A small smirk formed on the edges of his mouth.
  "You can bet on it." He then walked into a shadow and disappeared.

~TIMESKIP BROUGHT TO YOU BY METTATONS HAWT LEGS! LEG-GO MY EGG-O;)~
  You pushed open the door to your house, and walked inside, throwing your keys on the nearest table and heading for the stairs. You thought you heard a small clutter, but you dismissed it.
But you did notice the growling. It sounded like a dog. "Hm. Probably outside or something." You said to yourself. There was a cold breeze that flitted past your face, making your hair catch in your face.
It almost sounded like whispering. The blackness. . . Humans will perish. . . He will die. . . Life will cease to exist. . . Then it was gone almost as fast as it happened. What did it mean? Were you just imagining this?
"What the hell?" You stopped. "Who's there?" No answer. You squinted your eyes in the darkness, continuing up the stairs.
You finally made it to your room, got your night clothes on, and laid in bed. Your window to your balcony was open, so you got up and gently closed it. You definitely didn't want someone like your ex to come in while you were sleeping.

~MORNING LAZYBONES~
You awoke to the sound of someone cursing. "Oh shit!" It was F/N. You ran downstairs the fastest you've ever ran before.
"F/N! Why are you here?"
"Oh. . ." She hesitated. "Someone left a message on my wall last night. It said 'Your friend was waiting for you last night. She was almost killed.' Was it true?"
He visited. Only he knew about it. Well, besides your ex. But he was the only one who probably would have done it.
"Yes."
"Mind tellin' me who the hell wrote that?" She placed her hands in her hips.
"Come in here. I'll tell you everything."

Sorry for the late chapter XD I was so busy with school and shit like that. Hope you all enjoyed!- Author- Chan