There's something or someone following us!

Dani's P.O.V.

Me and Staff entered the woods with a more tenser feeling than the last time. Some part of me wanted to run but the other part wanted to stay a find out what it is.

I decided to go with the part that said to stay. I strode of into the woods like a complete dickhead only to come back to Staff laughing like an idiot. She said "what the hell was that!" And then repeated what i did only making it look even stupider which then sent me into a hysterics of giggle fits.

After i had finished laughing my butt off we set of further into the woods to see if the mystery lay beyond are normal teritorie.

______________________________________________

Sorry i don't know how to spell it!

______________________________________________

I was holding onto Staff's arm to make sure i didn't lose her.

To be honest i was scared shitless.

Then, with Staff being Staff, she had to yell out "SLENDER!" That time she was laughing her head of as i went to go and shove her into the nearest Tree.

Now we were both laughing our heads of and shoving each other into Trees. When all of a sudden I heard footsteps. Staff had stopped laughing as she had heard them to.

We then went back to back with Staff facing the direction of the foot steps and me facing the opposite in case we miss judged the footsteps.