Taking a break

We had got half way up the path when Dani said she would have a go at walking. I helped her down onto her feet. She stuttered a bit and tripped after her first few steps. I helped her back up to her feet.

"You know if you want you could use me as a support."

"Ok. Thanks."

She lent on me and when she got to the top she said " I think i'll have another try on both feet."

"Ok. I'll be right next to you to lean on for."

"There we go."

We had gotten to her house when i dragged her round the corner to say " Dani there's blood trickling down your leg. Quickly wipe it the run upstairs and plaster it the put on your knee length socks. Thats if you want to avoid your parents."

"Good point. Bye see ya tomorrow."

Dani's P.O.V.

Staff had departed from me so i went and unlocked the doors and ran upstairs to avoid my parents i washed where the needle was and got my spray can plaster and put a plaster over it.

I came down stairs since mum was yelling to me "DINNER!"

I asked my mum whats for dinner and she said "Pizza."

"Yes! Get in! Sweet chilli chicken pizza."

I ate my dinner and desert and went straight to bed because today has been so tiring.

I woke up with a pain in my leg. Oh crap i remember yesterday.

"Muuuum!"

"What do you want!'

"Come up here."

"Ok!"

I told her my leg hurts and she said see how the school day goes.

I replied "Ok."

I met up with Staff and i took her into a private conversation away from Luna. I said "i think we should take a break from this someone in the woods series. So what ya d say.'

Staff replied "Ok, i think we should take a break. That's a good idea. Plus we have a crap ton of homework to do."

"If you want you could come round mine and we could work on that english homework we have."

"Ok."

We walked to school. God it was so boring today. I fell asleep during a frickin' hums movie.

______________________________________________

Sorry its short i needed to upload something soon so it had to be short and i decided to do it now.

SpanishCookie