Needy

Reid's POV
I've been a little needy today. It's not my fault. Aaron's the one continues to run his hand through his dark hair and glance at my lips every time he can. He's been taunting me all day. We always carpool and no one questions it since my apartment's on his way. Well that's a lie because we live together and Sean lives in his old apartment and just pays Aaron monthly.
When we get home Aaron goes to put his stuff in the office. I'm desperate for his big thick cock in me so I quickly strip to nothing and grab the vibrator before perching on the counter top. I'm hard in an instant and I rub it over my hole and moan softly. I hear Aaron call "hey spence?"
Aaron starts to call my name again he reaches the doorway "spen-spencer?"
I look at Aaron from the counter through my lashes and moan "Aaron come fill me."
Aaron moves to me silently and drops his jacket. As he continues to remove his clothes I tease myself more, stretching me so we can get straight to the sex. Aaron moves closer to me and I wrap legs around his waste and moan "Aaron". He kisses me as I moan again and then he works on a hickey. I gasp and he nips my neck lightly. I press the the vibrator in as much as I can and moan loudly "Aaron". It won't take me long, I'm already trying not to cum now.
He mumbles "you ready love?"
I moan "Aaron I want you big thick cock in me."
Aaron hums at my response and he works the vibrator and I force myself to get some self control not to cum. I moan loudly and Aaron stops once my breathing picks up and I get close to cuming. Aaron rubs his cock against my hole and I grip his back and beg "please Aaron."
Aaron bites my ear and whispers "are you sure?"
I shout "Aaron, please! I need you in me! Aaron!"
He kisses me as he pushes into me. I let out a shout and he slowly thrusts into me. It doesn't last long until he's slamming into me and I'm a mess of moans. His dark hair falls into his face and I can't keep my eyes open much longer. I'm overwhelmed with pleasure and I'm forced to shut them. I grip his arms and back and my nails dig into his skin and scratch him. I know he doesn't mind. I feel his thrusts quicken and I know we're both close. As I reach my orgasm I squeeze my eyes shut and my moans cease, my mouth is shaped like and O but no sound can come out. I can barely breathe and my gasping and panting go silent too. I rarely get like this when I have orgasms but this is too good. I cum on our chests with my back arched high off the table and Aaron fills me with his cum but rides out his orgasm with uneven thrusts. He pulls out and I finally manage to gasp at the loss of him. Aaron bends over and I whimper as he licks my hole and then his tongue penetrates me. He explores me with his tongue and I moan "Aaron I'm gonna cum again."
It's true. It's so fucking amazing having his tongue inside me. I grip his hair and whimper and moan beneath him. His teeth brush over my rim and it sets me over the edge as I cum again for him. He licks up my seed and I kiss him passionately. Aaron lifts me from the counter and carries me to bed. We fuck and cum again and but the third time my orgasms is so extreme I see spots and then nothing but blackness.
***
When I wake up in the morning Aaron is holding me protectively. I'm washed and the sheets are clean. Aaron kisses me softly and I groan and curl into him as he rocks me. I mumble "I don't want to go to work."
Aaron chuckles "that's what happens when you do what you did last night."
I grumble "whatever."
Aaron smiles "you were so needy."
At first I take offence but he gives me quick kiss on the lips to show me he liked it. I smile and kiss him again before Aaron pulls me closer...well if it is possible to be closer to him. I yawn and he whispers "no spence. You've got to stay awake babe."
I whine "Aaron."
He kisses me "love you've go to go to work."
I grumble "fine."
I cringe as I walk and take some pain killers before the phone rings. Aaron says "Hotchner." I wait and he says "okay I'll call Reid."
He hangs up and moves across the kitchen to where I'm huddled up in his maroon sweater which coffee and he kisses my forehead and I groan "not a case."
Aaron sighs and whispers "sorry babe, it's a long flight so you can go comfy like this and change at the station or on the plane."
I nod and throw on black skinny jeans and high tops. Aaron gets dressed and I head back to the room to grab my bag and feel arms wrap around me. I grin and Aaron holds me for awhile before we head to the jet. We're first and I curl up on the couch with a cup of coffee. Aaron smiles warmly at me and soon everyone loads on. Morgan's the first one to notice my clothing and he laughs "woah pretty boy!"
I glare at him and he glances at my outfit. I pout as everyone chimes in with comments.
Rossi says "is that your sweater?"
I frown and Aaron says "come on guys. Sit down."
I stay curled up and watch everyone settle in. Then we are briefed and discuss the case before we fall into random discussions. I talk with Aaron and I yawn and he asks "still tired?"
I nod "yeah. That was a long night."
I'm shocked Garcia's coming, she looks curiously at me and I realised I fucked up. Emily asks "that was a long night?"
I look at Aaron paranoid and nervous and he says "Reid came over and helped me with some work."
I nod "I couldn't sleep and I figured Hotch would be up."
They all seem fine with it and Aaron goes to get coffee. I go to take a sip of my coffee when I realise it's empty so I join Aaron to get more. He places a hand on my waist and asks softly "was that a good cover?"
I nod "yeah. Thank you."
His hand drops and Aaron whispers "how are you feeling?"
I answer "less sore."
Aaron nods "okay you know what to do if you start hurting come to me. I'll find something for you."
I nod. After hours of work at the station I watch Aaron leave with his empty coffee cup. Mine is almost empty so I follow but truthfully that's not the real reason. He doesn't see me join him when he finishes filling his mug. He smiles warmly when he notices me and I take his mug from him and put it down with mine. I take his hand and lead him into the guys locker room. My timings good. We won't be caught. I kiss Aaron hotly and he grinds on me. We're both hard already and soon naked. Aaron has me pinned against a locker and slowly pushes into me as I moan quietly. I try my hardest to be quiet as he slams into me but it's hard.
He hits my prostate and I gasp and moan softly "right there Aaron."
He makes sure to carefully hit my prostate at every thrust. I close my eyes and I can barely control my moan as I get close to my climax. I blindly search for something to grab and knock over a coat rack that clatters to the floor. There's footsteps but Aaron and I ignore them, they're probably in the hallway.
I start to climax as some shouts "oh shit!" And another person says "shut up. Get out."
We'll deal with it later. I orgasm and I can barely control myself. Aaron has to give me a shirt to bite on to keep quiet. I cum and tighten around Aaron causing him to fill me with cum. I collapse back into him and he holds me before we quickly clean ourselves up and then get dressed again. As we grab our coffees I ask "who walked in on us?"
Aaron says "Rossi and Morgan."
I cringe at the thought and Aaron chuckles. We sit down in the conference room and I blush dark red. When Aaron and I are actually getting coffee again, Morgan and Rossi join us. Rossi says "busy day."
Morgan nods and then says to Rossi "you know what'd be crazy?"
Rossi asks "what?"
Morgan says "if Hotch and Reid were secretly together."
I blush and Aaron says "really if you have questions you can just ask us."
I shift uncomfortably and then Aaron takes my hand to help me calm down. We answer some basic questions like age gap, how long we've been together and then he kisses my cheek before we all head back to everyone else. I haven't said much since they walked in on us, I'm embarrassed. I blush when we all walk back in but no one says anything. I keep quiet and close to Aaron. On the plane back home everyone falls asleep and Aaron has me in his arms as we make out. I sit on the bathroom counter and Aaron takes good care of me. When we're forced to break for air I snuggle into Aaron's safe arms. His arms hold me tightly and I close my eyes. Aaron whispers "love?"
I hum "mmyeah?"
Aaron mumbles "I don't want you to ever leave my arms."
I sigh "I agree."
Aaron rocks me gently until I drift asleep all curled up in his arms from exhaustion.