Brotherly Advice

Inuyasha
Inuyasha was at work in his office. When his secretary beeped him.
"Yes Ayame what is it?" Inuyasha asked.
"Sesshomaru would like to see you right now" Ayame said.
"Did he say why" Inuyasha  asked.
"No sir he did not" Ayame answered him.
"Okay tell him I'm on my way" Inuyasha told her
"Will do sir" she answered.
Inuyasha walked out of his office heading towards his brother's office to the west of the building. Inuyasha was wondering what does Sesshomaru need to talk to me about. Did I do something wrong again. He made it to Sesshomaru's office and just walked in. When Inuyasha walked in there was a man with long silver white hair, gold eyes, and markings on his face. The marking on his forehead was a purple crescent moon and then the we're two red parallel lines on both of his cheeks. This man was sitting be hind a desk, looking down at some paper work. But, he looked up when he heard Inuyasha walk in. He push a button on his phone to talk to his secretary.
"Rose you may take an hour long break right now" the silver haired man said to her.
"Yes sir" Rose replied sweetly.
"What do you want to talk to me about? Sesshomaru" Inuyasha asked his older brother.
"It good to see you Inuyasha. How is your day going?" Sesshomaru asked.
"Cut the crap Sesshomaru what did you want to talk about with me" Inuyasha said.
"Well I wanted to congratulate you on getting rid of that priestess" his brother said.
"Well thanks I think" Inuyasha responds.
"Can I give you a little advice Inuyasha" Sesshomaru asked.
"I guess what is it?" Inuyasha replied to his brother.
"Find someone who doesn't want to change you to something your not. And also loves you for who you are Inuyasha" with that said Sesshomaru left his off with the papers he was working on.
Inuyasha was surprised to find that his brother cared for him.
Why is he telling me to find someone to love me as a half-demon. No one will love a half-demon. Inuyasha left Sesshomaru's office and started to head to his office.