In Love with Austin Mahone(Fan Fiction)

Characters:

Arianna Hope-15 years old

Austin Mahone-16 years old

Kaitlin Hope-15 years old(Arianna's sister)

Alex Constancio-16 years old(Austin's best friend)

Ashley Constasncio-17 years old(Alex's older sister)

Iris Hope-34 years old(Arianna and Kaitlin's mom)

Michele Mahone-36 years old(Austin's mom)-(Guessing on her age)

Victoria/Tori Birk-15 years old(Arianna's best freind)

Mathew/Matt Webber-16 years old(Tori's Boyfriend).

In Love with Austin Mahone

Chapter 1:

Arianna's POV

I woke up to the smell of burning pancakes. I smiled to myself as i got out of bed because I knew mom was TRYING to make breakfest but always fails. I walked down stairs folllowing me down was my sister Kaitlin. We both saw mom waving a rag over a pan. "Mom what are you doing" i had said. "Ummmm making breakfest" my mom had said confused. " How did that turn out for you" Kaitlin had spat. "Not to well" my mom said trying to shut off the fire alarm. "How about we eat Mcdonalds before school" i had retorted back. " Sounds good' my mom said. I went back upstairs to get in the shower. Once i got out out of the hot shower i wrapped my towel around me and went to my room. I wore a knee length dress that was pink at the bottom and had stripes at the top. I curled my hair then put my makeup on which was mascara, eyeliner and my pink lipgloss. I put my pink Toms on and went downstairs. That's where i say Kaitlin wearing red shorts and a black crop top that said in white writing I <3 ME!!!! with her black vans and pin straight hair with black eyeliner,red eyeshadow, mascara,and clear lipgloss. " Let's go" my mom said as we got into the car. We stopped at Mcdonalds we all ordered egg mcmuffins. It came out to a total of $12.56 we gave her the money and she gave us our change and food. We ate as fast as we could beacuse we only had 10 minutes to get to school. Once we got into school we got in there in time. We ran to our locker's and got our books then we both walked to math class because we both had the same homeroom. I slowly took my seat and so did Kaitlin. The teacher sat there and reviewd over algebra and a whole bunch of other stuff i really didn't give a shit about. Finally, the bell rang and me and Kaitlin said our goodbyes and went to our lockers, then to class. I walked up to my best freind Tori. "Aaaahhh" we both screamed when we say each other. "Oh My Gosh Ari i miss you so much"she said. I know it's been like forever. I said with an excited tone. "Well i have to go Tori but text me.I said sort of saddley. "KK" she said. I was walking out side with Kaitlin waiting for mom. When these two REALLY HOT guys comes to us and says " Well hello Beautiful and Beautifuller. Me an dKaitlin blushed alot. "Hi" we both said instereo. " Do you lovely ladies need a ride". Once he said that i got a text from mom saying "Girls i have a meeting that's runnning late so if you guys can get a ride with some friends". I stared at the hot guys as they were waiting for an anwer i Proudley said "yes". "okay let's go" one of the guys said. As we hopped into the red rang rover. I stared at Kaitlin as she was staring at the guy in the passenger seat. The guy in the passenger seat introduced himself "I'm Alex Constancio" then without hesitation Kaitlin said"I'm Kaitlin Hope but you can call me Kate". "That's a beautiful name" he said back as if he was in LOVE. "And I'm Austin Mahone" said the guy that was driving. Austin then said "and what's your name lovely lady" I blushed and said "Arianna Hope". He then pullled into my driveway and went on my side if the door and opened it for me as well did Alex for Kaitlin. Austin then said " can i have your number so we can hang out sometime" i nodded and gave him my number then gave it to Alex. Kaitlin gave Alex her number and Alex gave his to her and me. Then Austin said" well i HOPE to see you around" We all laughed then gave each other hugs and went inside and watch them drive away. Then i realised they had pullled into a house across the stereet from us and i realised that they are our neighbors. I went upstairs, did my homework, ate dinner, and took a shower. I laid my head on my bed whemn i got a text from AUSTIN!!!

It said "Good Night Beautiful" i then replied and said " Good Night Handsome" and without realizing what i had sent i slowly fell asleep.

WILL UPDATE SOON SORRY BUT HOPE YOU LIKE<3