Forever and always

Arianna's POV

Chapter 3:

It was finally Saturday and i was so excited to see my Austy poo today.(yes that is his nickname from me). I got out of bed then went straight to the shower and washed my hair with ny favorite shampoo and body wash that was fruity scented. I then put on my red shorts with a black crop top that said" ALL ABOUT ME!!!" I then put my red toms on and put my hair in a side braid leaving my bangs to fall on the side. I then had put on mascara, eyeliner, and red eyeshadow. I ran down stairs no actually i slide down the bar in the stairs that helps u climb the stairs. Once i landed i saw Kaitlin wearing navy blue colored pants and a white crop top with glitter on it and her white vans with eyeliner, mascara, and navy blue eyeshadow and her hair was curled down to her bellybutton and a navy blue bandanna. She was waiting for me cause mon was at work early. We both were outside waiting for the guys to come while the topic of one direction came up i have no idea how but then the boys showed up.A red Range Rover pulled up my driveway while we ran to our boyfriends. " Hi princess, how r u my little cutie". Austin had said, i blushed and said "Hi my prince charming, and i am amazing now that i an with you".

Then Austin pecked me on the lips and put his arm around my shoulder while he walked me to the passenger seat, when i saw Alex and Kaitlin pretty much swallowing each other.

*In the Car*

Austin said "I want you guys to meet Alex's and i's best friend the CREW". Me and Kaitlin nodded until "WANT YOU BACK" by Cher Lloyd. Played we all sang along.

"Remember all the things that you and i did first

And now your doing them with her

You got me got me like this this"

"UHHHHH" we all screamed as the song finished and we all laughed as we arrived at Austin's house.

We walked into his house hand in hand when i saw three attractive men sitting on the couch talking. They all introduced themselves. There names are Robert Villanueva, Tyler Steven, and Zach Dorsey. I introduced myself and said "Hi i'm-" but before i could finish Robert had finished it for me and said " Arianna Hope, yea we all know, Austin talks a lot about you" That's when i started blushing like crazy. We all talked and laughed and decided to play " Truth or Dare". Then Tyler asks me "Ari truth or dare i said dare cause i would do anything. " Ok i dare you to kiss Alex but french kiss Tyler had said eagerly. I hesitated and look at Austin to make sure it was okay and he nodded but said" Don't enjoy it to much, cause your all mine" i nodded and went for Alex i sat on his lap and started kissing with tongue and everything but it wasn't the same as Austin's cause i didn't feel any sparks. Once i finished i went back to Austin and he gave a kiss to and i felt those fireworks and i knew i would be with him FOREVER and ALWAYS!. It soon got dark and Austin dropped me and Kaitlin at our house and while Kaitlin went inside and called dibs on the shower first i was kissing Austin and it felt so right my hands were around his neck and in his hair his hands were on my hips and back pushing us closer. Once we released our foreheads connected and we both said our Good Nights and I love you. i walked inside then ran to my room shutting the door and slide down it and smiled and fell asleep.