I kinda love him!!!!

Chapter: 2

Arianna's POV

I woke up with my sister practically shaking me to death. I let out an annoyed groan, " Get up you sleepy head". she had yelled at me. "NOOOOO" i yelled back. " Fine i'll just have to tell the guys that u don't want them to drive you to sch-. Even before she finished i was already up and running towards my shower. I got out of the shower and went to go get dressed i wore light blue skinny jeans a yellow crop top that said" YOLO" on it and wore my white vans. I decided to straighten my hair with a white and yellow snapback that said SWAG and put on my macara, eyeliner, and white eyeshadow. I then ran downstairs and my sister was wearing black shorts and a purple pullover sweater and her purple vans. Her hair was naturall and had waves in them with a black beanie and eyeliner, mascara, and purple eyeshadow. I went to the boys and gave them both a hug and said Good Morning. As we were walking towards Austin's car he gentley went to grab my hand and once i felt his pinky touch my thumb i quickley reached for his hand. We both walked to the car holding hands and swinging them back and fourth. I really liked Austin but i was afraid he didn't feel the same about me. We got in the car and i saw Alex staring at Kaitlin as if he wanted to ask her something. Kaitlin was staring back at him while blushing. His car finally reached school but once we got on campus alex grabbed Kaitlin's hand and went on one knee and yelled so everyone could here. "Kaitlin Nicole Hope will you and only you be my girlfriend" Kaitlin started to cry of happiness but inbetwwen breath she said "YES YES YES of coarse" them she ran into Alex's arms and wrapped her legs around his waist and he twirled her around and around. Me and Austin looked at each other in shock. Then he came up to my ear and said "Don't worry that will be us one day but ALOT better" His words sent shiver's down my back and i looked at him and blushed. That's when i knew he felt the same about me. Me and Austin then walked hand and hand into school, while Alex was holding Kaitlin bridal style as he gently kissed her lips. Kaitlin and i said our Good bye to the guys i gave a hug to Austin while Kaitlin and Alex were pretty much having there own make out session. Me and Austin stood there awkwardly for them to finish. I stared into Austin's beautiful hazel eyes as he stared at mine. Then Alex gave Kaitlin one more more peck on her lips. Austin then said "Bye Ari i will miss you" i then said "Bye Austy i will miss you more. Then Alex says " Bye my kitty kat i love you". Then Kaitlin said " Bye my Alexgator I love you more". Then me and Kate went to our homeroom and Alex and Austin went to there's.

*END OF SCHOOL*

Me and Kaitlin met up with Alex and Austin. Kaitlin ran into Alex's arms like she hasn't seen him in years. I went up to Austin and gave him a hug and we intwined our fingers as we all walked to the car. As i was about to get in the car someone pulled my wrist and spun me around then i realized it was my ex. Grayson(ugh). What did he want, before i could say anything to him he crashed his lips onto mine and then snuck his hand up my shirt to my bra but before he could unclasp it Austin came and punched Grayson right in the face and said stay away from my GIRLFRIEND. My heart skipped a beat when he said girlfriend. Then I ran into Austin's arms and gave him a big bear hug."Thank you for saving me" i had said. "Don't worry about it, and sorry if i called you my girlfriend i had to think of an excuse to het him away from you" Austin said very nervously. We walked to the car AGAIN this time i was in front of Austin so he was able to see me. I went into the passenger seat and i noticed that Alex and Kaitlin were not in there then i guess Austin saw me looking around for them and said "Alex and Kaitlin wanted to walk because it was romantic so they did". I just nodded and understood. The drive home was very silent until he pulled up on my driveway and just as i was about to get out he pulled me by my wrist and kissed me very gently and passionately. I felt fireworks in my stomach. I don't know why but i wanted him more way more. Once we released from the kiss Austin smiled and open the car door for me and lead me to my front door once i opened it my mouth dropped to the floor. There was a huge banner hanging on the wall that said "WILL YOU BE MY GIRLFRIEND" there was rose petals all over the house and and balloons and Alex and Kaitlin standing there with joy. Thats when i grabbed Austin by the collar and pulled him in for a rough yet gentle kiss and it lasted for about 5 mins till we stopped out of breath. Then Austin said "So is that a yes" i then screamed "HELL YEA" he then gave me a quick kiss and said "I LOVE YOU ARIANNA ALEXIS HOPE". Thats when i had quickly said "I LOVE YOU MORE AUSTY". Everyone went hope about an hour later so i took a shower and put on my pajamas then went in for bed. Then i got a text from Austin.

To:Arianna

Good night beautiful, love you.

From: Austy❤

Then i sent a text back with no hesitation

To:Austy❤

Good Night handsome,lov you more

With that i fell asleep and cuddled in my soft pillow wishing it was MY Austin Carter Mahone with me!!