~4~

Ross' POV

After my morning hike with Jessica we walked back to hotel, but all of the rooms were empty.

"Where's everyone?" I asked Jessica even though I knew she didn't know the answer.

"Who cares." She said and kissed me passionately.

I kissed her back and took my phone from the pocket without breaking a kiss.

"I need to call." I said and dialed Riker but female's voice  answered it. It was Rydel.

"Rydel? Where are you?" I asked her hoping that she won't hang it up.

"We're in Turbo Wave."

"Okay,we'll be there."

"Awesome." She said sarcastically and hung it up.

"What did she say?" Jessica asked me as I put the phone in my pocket.

"They're surfing. Let's go." I took her hand and brought to the street to catch a cab.

Ani's POV

"Rocky may I have your surfboard? Pleeease." I made puppy eyes as I asked Rocky for his surfboard.

"Fine" he said. I tried to take it but he stopped me. "Take care of my baby." He said and handed it to me.

"Okay." I giggled and went in the waves with Riker.

Ross' POV

"Can you see them?" I asked Jessica as we reached our destination.

"Here they are." She pointed to Delly and Rocky.

We went to them and put our towels on the grass.

"Where is your surfboard Rocky?" I asked him curiously when I noticed that he didn't have it.

"Oh,Ani asked me for it." 

"What?" I said surprised.

Rydel smirked and pointed to Ani and Riker,who were surfing together.

I was happy,surprised,sad and shocked at the same time. Seeing her laughing while surfing reminded me of beautiful days we had together.

She noticed me and turned around when suddenly a big wave hit her.
"ANI!!" Rydel screamed and was about to run in the water when Rocky grabbed her hand.

"It's too dangerous." Rocky said and I saw tear falling on her cheek,sparkling under the light of the sun.

Ani's POV

I saw Ross looking at me and then suddenly a big wave hit me and made me fall in the water.

It's wasn't anything to worry about cause I knew how to swim but I felt how a sea plant wrapped on my leg and tried to bring me down in the water.
I tried to scream but as I opened my mouth,salty water filled my mouth. It was awkward.

Ross' POV

I put my shirt off and ran in the water to help Ani.

She was trying to swim up to the surface of the water but something wasn't letting her to.

I swam as fast as I could,trying not to get hit by the waves

"Ross my leg." She pointed down to her leg and took a gulp of salty water again.
I hold my breath and took a dive in the water.

It was harder than I thought.Salty water burnt my eyes and also the sea plants were everywhere, trying to wrap on my legs.

I swam up caught breath again and then went down. Finally I found the one on Ani's leg and ripped it.

I swam up the surface as I noticed that she wasn't moving. She fainted.
I was confused. I just grabbed her by waist and swam to the land. Rocky and Riker ran in and helped me to lay her on the grass.

Ani's POV

I opened my eyes and saw Ross's and Rydel's faces right in front of my face.

"Hey." Rydel smiled and wiped her tears.

I tried to stand up when suddenly Ross hugged me so tightly that I couldn't even move.

"I missed you." He whispered in my ear. " Err...you know it would be weird if you won't hug me back." He said as he didn't feel my arms around him.

"I can't move Ross." I pointed to my hands and giggled.

"Oh,sorry." He apologized and this time hugged me gently.

I hugged him back ."I missed you too" I said and looked at Rydel,who took a picture of us.

Ross helped me to stand up when everything doubled in my eyes and I almost fell.

"Whoah are you okay?" Ross asked me worried.

"I will better go home." I said and took my bag.

"Okay,I'll drive you home." Ross offered me.

"But we have plans for today Rossy."
Jessica didn't like this idea. Of course she didn't. Who's gonna like it when her boyfriend drives his ex home.

"That's okay I will walk. My home is not far away from here. But thanks anyway." I thanked him and was about to go to the road when Rocky stopped me.

"Come Ani,I will drive you home."

"Thanks Rocky." I smiled.

He glared at Ross then took my hand and walked with me to the parking lot.