the little boy in the cave

the little boy in the cave there was a wee boy and his friends and they decided too go to a really scary cave. once they got so far into the cave some of the boys friends ran away coz they wer so scared. then a few minutes later some more left. then there was only the boy and 1 of his friends and soon enough the his friend ran away aswell. and the boy didnt want to be a chicken like the others and carried on. the boy turned a corner and heard a voice saying ''when i get you down i'll eat you!!'' the boy got scared but didnt want to go back so carried on round another corner. he heard the voice again only this time it was louder but still saying ''when i get you down i'll eat you!!'' the boy was really scared but was determined not to be a chicken so continued on. he turned another corner and heard the voice again only even louder this time but still saying ''when i get you down i'll eat you!!'' now he was really scared but was really determined to get to the end of the cave. so he carried on around the last corner and heard the voice even louder saying'' when i get you down i'll eat you!!'' he looked in the corner and found where the voice was coming from. he seen a little boy sitting there picking his nose a telling his bogies that when he gets them out of his nose he's gona eat them!!!!!!!