Ch. 1 First meeting

There was a girl who was always silent in her class not talking to anyone, and not talking to her afraid that she doesn't know how to speak.

Then, one day...

"Ok mom I'm off to school",said the girl, "Ok be careful ok?", said her mom. I totally forgot to introduce myself Hi I'm Melody I'm 14 years old a freshman in High school, that my mom does not know what goes on there my school is called  Dream High, where you could reach any goals of your dreams, as much as you can. 

In order to achieve your goal to get closer to your dreams, you must be able to do something like play an instrument or singing and dancing, but of course there's no bullying allow, otherwise your out of the school.

When Melody arrives at school early in the morning of course there's one thing about Melody she is popular and she is an artist in her school like she loves singing and dancing, she has too many fans at her school but she is the Queenka at her school.

(To those who does not know what a Queenka is I highly sugguest you to look it up)

~Skipping time to school starts~

"Ok class quiet down please", said Mrs.Song the music teacher "We are having a new student please refrain yourself from hurting them ok girls and boys", "Yes ma'am Mrs.Song", said the students. She called the new students to come in, for the first time in Melody's life she had never seen such good looking boys that caught her attention. "Hello, we are..."

Continue to help me along the way please I'm still new to this. HELPPP🙏 btw I'm a girl don't mistake for someone else bye lovelys.