Ch. 3 Dorm mates?

"Hey Melody, can you help us figure out how we get to our dorm", asked Youngbin. "Sure thing, follow me to the office, so that they could give you guys that info, ok?", said Melody. "Okay", said SF9.

And with that the boys quietly followed Melody through the halls like lost puppies towards the office, or at least they thought quietly.

"Hey there baby, where are you going?", asked Mingyu of Seventeen. "I'm helping the new students Mingyu, now could you please go away?", asked Melody. "Aww, why do you want us to go away Sweetheart?", asked S.Coups. "Cause I said so S.Coups.", said Melody. "Hey! Stop bothering her boys, and let her help the new students.", said J.Y Park. "Yes sir", said Seventeen. "Uncle, what are you doing out of your office?", said Melody. "I'm just trying to give myself a break once in a while from being a principle in this school and as a idol and CEO myself, now what are you doing?", said J.Y Park. "Well I was going to bring SF9 to the office so that they could figure out where their dorm room is", said Melody. "Really? I was going to go look for them telling them who their dorm mate is", said J.Y Park.

Mr. Park then looks behind Melody to see 9 boys behind her guessing that they are the new students that she was talking about and who he was looking for as well. "I see that you boys are following my niece, pleased to meet you boys.", said Mr. Park. "Nice to meet you too, Mr. Park", said Youngbin. "I'll tell you boys who your dorm mate is so she can take you to you guys dorm.", said Mr. Park. "Ok", said SF9, "Your dorm mate is my niece Melody, please take good care of her", said Mr. Park. "WHAT?!",shouted S.Coups and Eunkwang at the same time, then glared at each other after shouting. "I trust these boys better than both Seventeen and BTOB, so deal with it boys" "And please make sure you take care of my niece SF9 I'm trusting you", said Mr. Park.

(A.N: I'm sorry please don't hate me for that you guys.)

"Yes sir Mr. Park",said SF9. At that moment Mr. Park aka J.Y Park left to go back to his office after hugging his niece. "Welp that was interesting to see my uncle trust my care in the hands of boys" "Anyways congrats SF9 your my new dorm mate, I'll see you guys later I just remember to go meet up with my friends somewhere, and is Seventeen or BTOB did something to you guys don't worry there's cameras around the school, so that they can't hurt you boys, also here take this", said Melody and hands them a piece of paper. "I'll meet you boys in this café and then I'll show to our dorm afterwards, deal?", said Melody as Youngbin being the leader he is taking the paper from her hands and looking at the address. "Ok, we'll see you there then", said Youngbin.

With that Melody went to go meet up with her friends like she promised. Lucky for SF9 both the Kingka's left to go follow her so they could continue on bothering her like they still had planned.

SF9 Pov

Lucky us for being her dorm mate now, but I'm starting to have a bad feeling about this.

Thanks you guys for reading this please keep reading my stories and remember to keep in mind that the songs that I used are not mines, they are either translated kpop lyrics songs or songs that I looked up the lyrics for. But I'll try inputting any lyrics out of songs that I make my self, and when I do do not copyright my songs please, I'll let you know ahead of time if I'm using my songs too. Thanks you guys saranghae <3