Chapter 23

*3rd Person POV*

???: "Eunji?"

Eunji: "Joshua?"

She sees Joshua standing next to Seungkwan who is holding his nose in pain. Joshua pushes Eunji back into the store.

Eunji: "What are you doing?"

Joshua: "Sorry manager hyung is out there with the other members."

Bomi and Seungkwan: (walks in) "Um thanks for leaving us out there!"

Joshua: (turns to Bomi) "Oh sorry about that."

Eunji: "Why haven't you guys have been answering your phones?"

Joshua: "CEO found out about you. That the concert was for you, that we have been staying at your house in America."

Eunji: "What how? And did he not know you were staying at my house?"

Bomi: "Why does it matter that you guys were with her?"

Joshua: "She left our company on her debut day. The CEO of our company does not like her that much. We just said that we were staying at my house."

Eunji: "So what did he do?"

Joshua: "Oh well he yelled at us... alot... and" (mumbles) "and banned all contact from you."

Eunji: "And what?"

Joshua: "He banned all contact with you. He checks our phones everyday."

Eunji: "Oh come on boo hoo I left his company, but that is no reason to make contact with me banned!"

Joshua: "I know I know." (hugs Eunji) "I missed you so much."

Eunji: "Me too." (tries to pull away)

Joshua: (hold her tighter) "Just stay like this for a while."

°Five minutes later°

Seungkwan: "I exist too you know."

Eunji: (pulls away) "Sorry Bomi it's just that-"

Bomi: "Yea yea yea childhood friend, first love, whatever we'll leave you two alone." (walks away with Seungkwan)

Joshua: (raises eyebrow) "first love?"

Eunji: (Rolls eyes) "Ignore her."

Joshua: "If you say so. So have you signed up for auditions yet?"

Eunji: "Yea I took one and I have another one on Wednesday."

Joshua: "That's great! Man you work fast! Which companies?"

Eunji: "I already auditioned for T.O.P. Media and I audition for Big Hit on Wednesday."

Joshua: "That's awesome! Do you know if you passed?"

Eunji: "Yea... I didn't..." (looks at the floor)

Joshua: (hugs Eunji) "Sorry for asking... I know you will do great on the Big Hit auditions." (pulls away) (looks at the time) "Crap. I have to go but I promise I will call you. Bye." (yells) "Seungkwan we gotta go." (he and Seungkwan leaves)

Bomi: (walks towards Eunji) "lover boy left faster than I expected him too."

Eunji: "(Slaps Bomi's arm) "Why did you have to add first love?"

Bomi: (Runs away) "Ow Ow Ow! sorry! but I'm not wrong am I?"

Eunji: (stops) "No."

Bomi: (Straightens up) "Jeez woman!"

Eunji: (continues slapping Bomi's arm) "But that doesn't mean you Ken say that to him!"

Bomi: "Okay okay I'm sorry!"

Eunji: "Yea whatever let's go. I'm hungry."

*Eunji's POV*

We pass by lots of windows. As I look out some of them I see fans on the streets as a 2 celebrity vans drive out of the lot and down the street. I hope you Ken keep your promise Joshua.

Bomi: "Hey why do you still look down? We came to shopping to lift your mood."

Me: "Hmmm? Oh sorry it's nothing... knowing me, I'm probably just overreacting."

Bomi: "Okay if you want to talk about it I'm all ears."

Me: "Thanks. Now let's go get some food." (Drags Bomi)

•At the end of the day•

Me: "Thanks for everything today Bomi!" (Hugs Bomi)

Bomi: "No probs! We have to meet up again... when I'm not at work that is..."

Me: "Ummmm yea I start school next week too, so I'm going to be busy as well."

Bomi: "Gross... School... ha! Sucks for you."

Me: "Shut up..."

Bomi: "Whatevs need a ride?"

Me: (shakes head) "Nope I have to go practice right now."

Bomi: "Do you want me to take you to your practice room?"

Me: "Nope gotta walk after eating all that food, so I don't throw it up while practicing." (smiles)

Bomi: "Again... gross... how Ken you talk about throwing up while smiling?" (laughs) "Well anyways good luck on your auditions and we should hang out again! Bye!" (leaves)

I sigh again as I walk out of the mall... Why does it seem like everyone always says bye first? Whatever. I call Auntie to tell her I'm just going to crash at the practice room tonight.

Auntie: "Don't practice too hard. And make sure that you eat... You've been gone all day I don't know if you've been eating well or not..."

Me: "Sorry for making you worry... My old friend from America moved here and she wanted to catch up and so we went to the mall all day."

Auntie: "That's great! It's nice to have a break."

Me: "It is, but now I'm panicking cause I didn't practice at all today."

Auntie: "Well that's why you are going now."

Me: "Yea... anyways good night Auntie."

Aunite: "Good night bye!" (Hangs up)

Until my audition for Big Hit, I spent my days and nights in the practice room. I stopped by my house to pick up some fresh clothes before my audition.

Uncle: "Good luck. I know this will be the one. Fighting!"

Me: "Fighting! I hope so too... I'll be back!" (leaves)

♧At Big Hit♧

Big Hit Receptionist: "Hi! Do you have an appointment with us?"

Me: "Umm yea I have an audition appointment today... My name is Jung Eunji."

Big Hit Receptionist: "Yup! Here you are! You may have a seat until we are ready for you!"

I took a seat next to a girl sleeping and a girl who is shaking like a phone on vibrate. I asked her if she was okay and she said that she was just nervous. I had to wait longer than I had expected to. I mean at T.O.P. Media I only had to wait for one person, but I had to wait for like ten people here. Oh no that is not good. That mean that they will sick and tired of listening to auditions... :( Poohy Hopefully I be able to stick out.

•20 minutes later•

Receptionist: "Jung Eunji? We are ready for you. Jung Eunji."

I stood up and walked towards the door. I bowed as I walked in the room in the middle was Bang Si-Hyuk CEO and BTS's Jungkook and Suga.

Bang Si-Hyuk: "You may begin when you're ready."

☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆
It's here BTS has finally made an appearance!!! Even if it's only two members... ☺ The outfit in the media is what she wore to the audition. Vote and Comment! ♡