Chapter 17

*3rd Person POV*

As the lights dimmed down the boys got into position with their new outfits.

°After the song°

The crowd was going crazy as the boys stood in their last pose. As the lights started to turn back on the craziness started to die down. The boys went backstage besides Joshua. He stood in the middle of the arena and waited to be able to speak.

Joshua: "Uhhh... Well... How did you like our performance so far?"

•crowd goes wild•

Joshua: "Thanks! Honestly before our guerilla performance we were afraid there wouldn't be any response because of the language barrier, but thanks for showing support!"

▪High pitched screams▪

Joshua: "For our next 3 performances our unit groups will be performing. Our group is split up into 3 units groups the vocal unit, performance unit and the hip hop unit. Now we will proceed to the hip-hop unit's performance!"

Joshua heads backstage as the hip-hop team starts to come out. The lights dim back down and five spotlights appear on 5 bodies.

*Eunji's POV*

Huh? I thought Hoshi was part of the performance unit? Either way as the music started playing and Hoshi turns around slowly and starts singing. I flinched as the girls kept screaming in response to Hoshi. I have to admit his singing has gotten alot better since his trainee days.

As Hoshi's part started to end Vernon started to turn around. He made eye contact with me as he started rapping. I smiled as we held our eye contact throughout his part.

At one point during the song they all made eye contact with me once. But Seungcheolie oppa's eye contact seemed different... like he was pleading me to do something... Suddenly the night when he asked me to go back with them popped in my head. The sudden high pitched screams took me back to reality to the hip-hop unit standing in a line.

Vernon: "Wow all of these screams are energizing even right now!"

Pfft yea right... I Ken read it on your faces, you guys want this to be over...

Vernon: "Well I'd like to say a special thanks to one of our performance members Hoshi for being a part of our performance!"

Ahhhhhh so I was right Hoshi is a part of the performance unit.

Vernon: "Anyways I hope you guys are just as excited for our vocal team!"

As the guys leave the stage, the vocal unit came up and staff are running around getting their chairs and the band ready for their performance.

I was really suprised that they even managed to get a band ready in the time they had...

Joshua: "Hey guys! So we will be performing and acoustic version of our title track of our first album 17 Carat. The song is called Adore You and we hope you like it!"

In response to Joshua's comments the crowd cheered again... wow either they really like being out of class or they actually like their music.

At last the band finished getting ready and they started to sing. First up was Seungkwan... His voice... It sounded... Manly? What the heck! He improved so much! And Dk... what the heck??? What happend to the boys that kept messing around and wouldn't practice? They must have practiced so much! All five of them harmonizing... I just can't THE FEELS!!! Once I started to calm down I made eye contact with Joshua. He started smirking and I knew he saw my little fangirling moment... I wanted to wack that smirk off his face... What happend to Jisoo Christ? I looked away as the eye contact started getting too intense... then I heard Woozi's voice... daaaaaang boy! It was so light, like like like a dream...

¤Girls Scream¤

Joshua: "Well that was our performance and now it is the Performance Unit's performance! Well Performance Unit and a member from our Vocal unit... Anyways thanks guys!"

They guys went off the stage and the staff started setting up for the next performance... I sat there and started thinking I feel like a music critic analyzing the boys as they perform... But dang they are so different from their trainee days... Hopefully they didn't change that much... I kept thinking about the boys and the past... when familiar music started playing... 5 guys stood in the middle of the stage in front of the tables...

As Chris Brown's Yea Yea Yea started playing the crowd went wild... probably because it is a song they know...

I took a good look at all the boys... The Chinese members who seemed so distant from the other guys in the past, seemed so comfortable just being a part of that team... Little Dino has grown up so much... I mean the little guy who was so shy is now standing and rocking the stage like it's nothing... and Hoshi had always been great and he still is! When they ended the performance they quickly went backstage as Joshua and Vernon came out with mics in their hand.

Vernon: "Well are you guys tired of seeing our faces? Well too bad. We are the only English speaking members in our group so we shall explain everything!"

Joshua: (pushes Vernon) "Don't mind him. Anyways this last song is our last song and it's a group song. Unfortunately after this song the principal made me make sure to make it clear that everyone of you have to return to your classes after this... including the teachers... Don't know why that would be a problem but anyways we hope you guys enjoy!"

The rest of the guys started to come out from backstage in a new outfit...

The music started playing and instantly there were cheers from the crowd.

I watched them all... after the three units doing individual performance it was nice to see them all come together to make one group... wait they are one group... watching all the members have fun on that stage made me feel like a proud mom!!!! The performance ended... the concert ended and the students started to file out...

13 boys stood in front of me... I was standing in front of them arms crossed and pokerface... They all looked scared at what I would have to say... I tried to play a prank, but decided I couldn't I ran and gave all of them a hug. We all ended up in a group hug.

Me: "Thank you guys."

☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆
I feel like my story is getting boring... well anyways this is Eunji's thoughts as the performance was going on... In the media in the next few chapters I will put up the videos for each performance... Vote and Comment! ♡