tae pls save me

i stared blankly out the window of the car and the snow was falling tonight. heavily. taehyung was beside me driving as usual. i called him to pick me up at my friend's party. the party sucked and here i am with taehyung.

taehyung hummed along to the music on the radio and it soothed me in the inside. i closed my eyes trying to get myself some sleep but taehyung woke me up with the sudden blast of trot music and him singing along to it.

"taehyung are you for real?" i glared sideways at him in annoyance.

he looked at me and flashed me his rectangular smile. "i thought u love this song"

oh yeah i do and i jam to it with taehyung everytime. we'd dance and sing our hearts out but today im in no mood for that.

"PLEASE FOCUS ON THE ROAD," i panicked when he almost knock the car into a pole. fortunately he was quick and avoided it. "we almost die on the new year for god's sake taehyung,"

"oops my bad," taehyung grinned. "too excited to see you,"

my lips curled into a small smile as i shook my head at him. i still couldnt figure out our relationship to be honest. we're like best buddies and he'd confessed he loved me at random times. but he does that everytime to anyone so i was not that flattered. well maybe sometimes.

taehyung brought me to his apartment and i strongly refuse to go. but he was STRONGLY dragging me into his apartment by threatening to reveal my deepest secret. i was caught off guard thinking of my 'deepest secret' and i realized i havent told him any. he pulled my hand like a kid until we arrived inside his apartment.

his apartment was still the same like the last time i went to visit months ago. i went straight into his bedroom and plopped onto his comfy and fluffy bed.

"i thought you didn't want to come here?" taehyung raised an eyebrow at me which i ignored by closing my eyes to sleep.

taehyung disappeared and i opened my eyes to check. i stared at the ceiling for a long time and cursed at myself when i remembered things at the party. i was so excited for the new year's party and as usual i sat in the corner of the room, eating. my friends were there with their boyfriends and girlfriends and ofcourse i was alone. they talked non stop and i just looked at them amusingly. i cant seem to open my mouth to talk and then suddenly the topic changed to me.

"hey how are you doing these days?" one of them asked.

"im fine. nothing much happened,"

"ooooo. .. ..kay,"

"are you still hanging out with that alien?"

my face scrunched up at the question. i glared at her like i could cut through her soul.

"he's not an alien,"

"whoa chill you didnt have to glare at my girlfriend like that," her boyfriend put up his hand. "plus he is weird,"

"despite of being friends with him, we still think ure normal, chaeyoung,"

"i was on the same group with him last time for a presentation and he sang trot song all by himself. i mean who does that anyway?"

"i swear i saw him trying to flirt and touch jiyoung,"

"im gonna fucking punch him in the face,"

i was so done with them when they continued trash talking about taehyung. i gulped down my drink and slammed the glass on the table. i got up from my seat and wiped my lips.

"yall need to shut up bcs he didnot flirt with jiyoung. he aint into fake and weakling like jiyoung,"

jiyoung and her boyfriend mouthed something which i supposed to be some cursing because ya know.