tae save me pt2

today without a fail i came finding taehyung again. it was 10pm and i drove myself to his apartment and waited in front of the door. i hesitated on ringing the bell, afraid that i'd wake him up from his sleep.

suddenly the door opened and it startled the shit out of me.

"why are u standing here without ringing the bell?"

taehyung stood in front of the door scratching his back and he looks like he had just woke up with his messy hair.

"and why are you awake at this time?"

"i wanted to drink and saw you in the intercom," taehyung grabbed my arm and dragged me inside.

"i brought some drinks and snacks," i said as i put down the plastic bag on the coffee table in his living room.

"beer?" his eyes opened wider than before.

i shook my head and smirked, "just some carbonated drinks,"

his eyes closed again and i opened his can for him. he layed on the long sofa, going back to sleep again. i sat on his stomach and he woke up in a blink. he sat up and took the can from my hand. i sat beside him and drank too.

"you shouldve brought beer if youre having a hard time," taehyung muttered under his breath. he turned around and placed his palm on his cheek. "what happened?"

"i cant possibly drink beer when i hv class tomorrow," i looked back at him and smiled. "you knew me too well,"

"well duh, you came looking for me everytime you have something in that mind of yours," taehyung poked my forehead. "what more in the middle of the night,"

"yeah true that," i said and leaned back on the sofa, soon followed by taehyung. he turned his head to me, waiting for me to spill it out. i sighed and leaned my head on his shoulder.

"its just that... you know that soonyoung guy?"

"uhuh. the dancing machine you fell in love with because his birthday is on the 15th too,"

"i got his phone number and we talked for quite a while now,"

"so? did he make a move?"

"he did,"

taehyung pushed me away, "YOURE NOT SINGLE ANYMORE GET AWAY FROM ME,"

i rubbed at the place he pushed me and glared at him.

"i havent finish yet you idiot,"

"oh wait," he placed a finger on my lips, "if he asked you out then why are you here? at a man's house,"

"i havent decide whether to accept him or not,"

"so you're here for some advices?"

i nodded eagerly.

"i dont know what i feel towards him. one day i like him and the other i dont. and the cycle goes on,"

"wow what a confusing girl," taehyung shook his head.

"even im confused with myself,"

"hmm how to solve this," taehyung said to himself while thinking.

"do you think i deserve to be his girlfriend?" i tugged on his sleeve and made him face me.

taehyung looked at me disgustingly, "nah,"

i hit his chest hard and he laughed like a dork.

"date him then. i said that to see your reaction. that means you like him," taehyung crossed his arms.

"you sure?"

"why are you asking me this when its all up to your heart," taehyung's eyebrows furrowed in annoyance.

"i'm scared if he hurt me..." i muttered under my breath, reminiscing all my past relationships. i'd be crying and wailing to taehyung again.

taehyung grabbed my shoulders to face him. he looked at me right in the eyes.

"date him and see if you come looking after me again. you'll never find your love of your life if you keep coming to me like this chaeyoung,"

"but you're my friend..."

"im a man. if you keep on looking for me what do others think of us? in the end we might live and have kids together. do you want that? im tired of all this, chaeyoung,"

i was lost for words. i wanted to say something but taehyung let go of me and turn away. he sighed in frustration and gulped down his drink in oneshot.

"it's getting late," taehyung mumbled enough for me to hear. "you have a class tomorrow. i'll take you home,"

"no its okay. i drove here anyways. i'll go now," i got up and placed my hand on his shoulder. "im sorry i troubled you. i... wont come looking for you again,"

i was about to walk away when he tugged back my hand to stop me.

"i didn't mean it that way, chaeyoung ah,"

i turned around and frown at him. my lips trembled when he gave me his angelic smile.

"i dont have any friends and you almost made me a loner, kim taehyung,"

"why is that you are always crying when i see you," taehyung stepped closer and wiped the tears on my cheeks. "i want to stop this tears so much,"

"this time its because of you. you should be sorry,"

"i'm sorry," taehyung pouted which made me laugh at him.

"dont do that pouty face. it look ugly on you,"

he made it again and smiled lazily after i glared at him.

"i should really go home now," i grabbed my belongings which were on the table and taehyung was on the sofa contemplating something.

i finished packing and suddenly taehyung wrapped his arms around my waist, tugging me down. i fell on his lap and my heart skipped a beat. i brushed it away and slapped his arms around my waist.

"enough with your jokes kim taehyung," i tried to squirm out of his strong embrace.

"sleep here. its too late for a girl to walk outside tonight," taehyung said sleazily behind my neck. his breath tingles on my skin and i was so uncomfortable with the sudden skinship.

"i drive home. dont worry kid,"

his grasp loosened and i quickly got up. i cleared my throat and said a quick bye. taehyung followed behind me and waited by the doorsteps while i put on my shoes.

"be careful out there. call me after you reach home," taehyung handed me my coat and i wore it over my shoulders. i stood in front of him and smiled.

"you sound like my father,"

"hey, i got it from my daddy," he smirked and we laughed at his lame joke.

"thanks for the lame joke and bye," i walked backwards while waving at him.

"wait, i'll walk you to the car,"

"no its okay. i know my way here and ive learned some of your taekwondos before remember?" i posed a taekwondo move and he smiled.

"chaeyoung ah?"

"god when will you let go of me taehyung?"

"please dont cry anymore and good luck with soonyoung!"

_______________________________

a/n:

do comment and vote! ♡