chae pls save me

school reopened after the new year's break. i slammed the car door's shut and locked it. i could sense people looking at me and maybe throwing some curses at me in their hearts. i remembered the call incident the other day. i put on my mask and walked into the university. fortunately no one was staring at me anymore.

i walked to my class and realized i have the same class as those fucktards. they are so going to beat me up today. i was sweating so much at the thought of it. i saw a familiar silhoutte from afar and ran towards her. i tuggged her elbow and she screamed from shock.

i place a finger at my mouth--which was covered with a black mask--when people nearby looked weirdly at us. i slid it down to reveal my face and she sighed in relief.

"the fuck kim taehyung? you scared the shit out of me,"

"i think they're aiming me today," i whispered at her and her face turned into a panic one. she slid my mask back up and rummaged through her bag. she took out a pair of glasses and put it on me.

"wear this,"

"what about you? you cant see without these--what the fuck did your degrees went up again?" i squinted at the awful blurry view in front of me. i could barely see a thing under this glasses.

"its okay i can survive class without 'em. you need it the most ok dont get caught,"

i held out a fist and we both cheered for each other. i saw someone approaching us and it was kwon soonyoung. i nudged at chaeyoung and signalled at the man.

"oh there he is,"

"are you dating him?"

chaeyoung smiled showing her teeth. her eyes turned into crescent shapes.

"wow chae,"

"chaeyoung ah," soonyoung waved at her and skipped giddily towards her. he interwined his fingers with hers.

"chaeyoung ah?" i raised an eyebrow at her. "that fast?"

chaeyoung hit my abdomen while grinning. this girl is scary sometimes.

"this is soonyoung," chaeyoung introduced and soonyoung held out his hand to shake with mine.

but i crossed my arms instead.

"yea i know you," i smirked under my mask and laughed when he retreated his embarrassed hand. i took his hand and shook it.

"im taehyung," i pulled down my mask and punched his arm lightly. "i was joking around dont get mad yeah?"

"oh...yeah ofcourse," soonyoung smiled awkwardly and looked at chaeyoung, asking for help.

"manners taehyung manners," chaeyoung bit her lip, helding in a laughter. she glared and smiled at me playfully.

"dont you have class taehyung?"

"oh right!" i put on my mask back. "better get going. wish me luck you lovebirds,"

"call ya later tae,"

i winked at them and walked away. i turned away after a few steps and saw them laughing and holding each other's hands. though it pained me to see them, but i couldnt help but feel happy for chaeyoung.

i hope he doesnt hurt her though

that pains me more

so class was going as usual. i sat far away from those fucktards i hope they didnt notice me. they would if they stop making out at the back of the class though. i listened to the whole lecture quietly today. i was not in the mood to ask questions and i didnt want those idiots to notice me at the same time.

my mind kept going back at chaeyoung. she was contemplating so much about soonyoung last night and the next morning she was dating him.

class ended and i quickly went out after greeting the lecturer. i took out my phone and texted chaeyoung. i placed it back in my pocket and walked through the hallway. there she was again, all alone waiting for someone.

"chaeyoung ah," i called for her and her head perked up at my voice.

"wow you survived," she smiled at me.

i gave back her glasses and took off my mask. i was sweating under this.

"turns out that i was just paranoid and those idiots weren't looking for me,"

"thats good news,"

"did you eat lunch?" i said as i wiped off my sweats with the tissue she gave me.

"not yet,"

"then what are we waiting for," i took her hand to drag her out but she didn't move.

"im eating with soonyoung," she looked at me, feeling guilty.

my mouth gaped and soon turned to an 'o' shape. i totally forgot about soonyoung.

"sorry i forgot you have a boyfriend," i nudged her elbow and she grinned.

"so uh... i'm going home now. enjoy your lunch,"

"do you want to go with us?"

i turned around at the voice and saw soonyoung with his hands in his pockets. he smiled a little and approached chaeyoung.

"tell me where and i'll tag along from behind,"

the three of us arrived at a small restaurant a few blocks down the university. i sat beside chaeyoung and soonyoung was seated in front of her. we ordered our foods and silence overwhelmed us when the waiter left.

"i need to go to the toilet. you guys talk okay?"

chaeyoung got up and we stared at her until we lost the sight of her. we looked at each other awkwardly and smiled.

"so you're kind of close with chaeyoung,"

"yea ofcourse. shes from daegu too and when i found out about that we became close,"

"i see," soonyoung fidgeted with his fingers and clicked his tongue.

"i have a favor to tell you but i hope you dont get offended or something,"

i raised an eyebrow at him "sure,"

"i dont want you to get too close to chaeyoung,"

i could feel my blood rising up to my face.

"you know as her boyfriend, i dont want people to look at you two the wrong way,"

i stayed silent for a while and smiled when i saw chaeyoung approaching us.

"ofcourse. dont worry about that,"

______________________________

a/n:

taetae you okay? ; n ;