Prologue.

Once upon a time, back in twentieth century there was this man called Monty. Monty lived in England and had this one life dream. He wanted to be successful, to gain a lot of money and live a comfy life. But things didn’t go that well in his life. At the age of 35 he was alone, no woman, no kids only left with a small bar in the middle of nowhere. He had other dreams about this bar. But the destiny didn’t treat him well either. Only five to six people got in the bar each week. No new faces. Just the same old folks every day, every week.

    He was sick of that life. He decided he had to do something for that no matter what he would lose. After all he didn’t have anything to lose. He had heard about this crossroads. According to rumors you could make some great deals there. Like the ones people do with demons in order to gain money, glory, love or whatever they wish for. But rumors were not about a common demon. No, not at all. It was said that you can have a deal with the devil himself in that crossroad.  You could have the most amazing deals you could imagine. The price was the same for all and Monty knew it. He knew he would have sold his soul once he had a deal. What he didn’t knew and he was planning on negotiating was the time the devil would come to pick what he had gained.

    Monty was determined. He went to the crossroad only to see the rumors were completely true. He knew what he wanted to ask. He asked devil to turn his small bar into a huge entertaining place for young men. A dance club. Through this he could be the successful and rich man he always wanted. The devil laughed but he agreed. Monty was so excited he forgot to ask when the devil was planning on coming to collect his soul. The devil left. So did the man hoping the devil had also forgotten about the soul issue.

    He arrived at his bar. His dream had begun to coming into life. There was that huge red sign above the entrance: “Monty’s Girls”. The bar was six times bigger than before. He got in. There were all over beautiful girls dancing on the stage or on the tables and so many young men willing to pay everything they had just to see on dance of the girls. Some of them where younger and other girls were more mature. Others were brunettes, gingers or blonds even some extraordinary girls with blue or pink hair. You could see every kind of girl you had ever imagined. All of them were gorgeous.

   The bar became successful so did Monty. People keep talking about it. Years passed but it didn’t lose its glory, it just became more and more successful. Monty had noticed he didn’t get any old. Even he liked it he was worried.

    Once, while he was closing the bar and walking alone to his home he heard a thunder and got lost in a cloud of smoke. There he met for the second time in his life the devil. He told the man it was time to collect what he deserved. The man worried about his soul but the devil reassured him he wanted something else. He just told him he was bounded to work that bar forever and he didn’t have to worry about his soul. He also told Monty that he would be paid as long as the bar remained successful. Otherwise he would come back for his soul.

    Monty kept running his business through years with a lot of success and he kept worrying how the devil could be satisfied only by this. But he never got an answer.