Rosana

“We broke up Anna. This was you decision, what do you want now? You know something. Don’t you ever call me back.”

    Lars hangs up the phone and turn to the others two. 

“Hey guys. Are you sure about what we are going to do?”

    John turns to Lars. “C’mon man. Don’t hesitate right now. We must do it. I mean you are 17 and the only girl you have seen naked is Anna”

    Lars still seems a little worried so Richie decides to talk to him. “Look, Lars. I am the only one here who has been again to this place. And believe me it’s not the first dance club I’ve been but I would do anything to be again here just one more time. Do it for me man.”

“Ok, let’s do it then.” Lars answers courageously. The three guys get out the Opel. They look each other and walk full of confidence to the entrance of the famous dance club. Lars stops to look up on the bright sign “Monty’s Girls”.

“C’mon!” Richie screams as he is already in the club.

    Richie gives their names to the huge guy in the entrance who asks them. Then they get in. The place is magical. They sit on a table in front of a scene with colorful ribbons on the curtains and Lars manages to forget about Anna.

The music starts.

    Then the curtains open and reveal a colorful scene. Then three young women come in with little skirts high heels and orange lipsticks. The two girls on the sides have pink hair and the girl on the middle has blonde ponytails. They dance to each other and then they come down from the scene and they get on some tables and dance there too. They seem really young and playful.

    Lars looks upon the empty scene and he can see a colorful sign on the top “Rosana”.

    The two pink-haired girls sit on Richie’s and John’s laps and do the same dance but the middle on gets on their table on the knees and leans on Lars.

    She comes closer to his ear and yells “What’s my name?”

    He thinks fast. “Rosana” He yells back. She blinks and invites him in her room when the song is over. The other two don’t seem to understand his absence and they live amazed the club promising they will come back. They both have orange kisses on their faces.

    Rosana puts Lars to sit on a yellow sofa with pom-pom all over. She gets in her wardrobe to change her outfit. He looks at the rest of the room. Everything is colorful and the room is really messy. There are lipsticks, lollipops, shoes and other things all over. There is also this candy aroma in the room. He is really amazed of being there. He is so glad he decided to give up the whole Anna situation and do it. Then Rosana comes in a pink-orange stripped little dress that looks really hot on her.

“Oh god. Come here baby.” Lars can’t resist her.

    Rosana sits on his laps and she asks him one more time. “What’s my name?”

“Rosana” he answers while he is kissing her neck.

And that was the last thing Lars told. The Rosana’s victim.