Meeting once agin(s chsndler riggs love story)

I was sitting at the table doings homework then I heard my phone go off by thirft shop me and my friend kateyln's song.i answered the phone it was kateyln.

Me "hey girly wazz up

Kateyln"nothin much you

Me"well getting homework done shouldn't you be doing the same thing"

Kateyln"girl it's summer what is wrong with you"

Me"I know but what homework"

Kateyln"ahhhh Mk

(By the way my names Mk I'm 15 and I have long curly hair and I am 5'5 anyways back to the story)

Me"ok kateyln gtg see ya(by the way gtg mean got to go if somebody didn't know now you know).i hung up my iPhone then got in the shower .after the shower I put Chapstick on then I heard a voice it sounded like Norman's voice.i ran downstairs and there stood Norman and Andrew."NORMAN"I yelled and ran to him and hugged him and Andrew.my mom walked through the door and I ran and hugged her she was in the walking dead she played Lori as rick's wife(Andrew) and Carl's mom(chandler riggs) chandler was cute and I love him and Daryl(Norman reedus)my mom said someday I could meet chandler that was like last season.Me and mom live in a mansion in Alanta Geroica. My mom's name is Sarah.my mom put her stuff away and it was dinner time finally it's about time.For dinner it was grilled chicken,rice and noodles.after dinner I said my goodnights to my mom,Andrew and Norman and jumped in my bed.i grabbed my iPhone and put my headphones in then fell asleep.

Sorry for the short chapter but I promise to write a longer one