Part 7 please forgive me

Mk's Pov

When we got home I walked up to my mom she was cleaning the house."hey mom"I said she looked at me and hugged me."I know baby Norman called me it's ok why don't you and chandler go upstairs and get ready for bed"she said.i shook my head yes.i grabbed Chandler's hand and ran upstairs.me and Chandler sat on my bed.chandler didn't even touch me,kiss me or even look at me."Chandler baby are you ok"I asked him."yea I'm sorry"he said with teary eyes."it's ok it's my fault too"I said."how is it your fault"he yelled at me."it takes two Chandler"I yelled back."ok I'm sorry will you ever forgive me"he asked me."yes I forgive you"I said to him.he smiled then kissed me and put his hand on my stomach.he went down to my stomach and started talking to it."hi baby I'm your daddy you're going to be as beautiful as your mommy if you're a girl"he said.then I started started talking to my stomach."if you're a boy you're going to be handsome as your daddy"I said.Chandler smiled then kissed me."hey Chandler"I asked him."yes"he said back."will you stay with me when the baby's born."I asked him."baby of course I will and we both turn 15 on June 27 so I don't see why you wouldn't become a Riggs"he said."I would love to"I said and he kissed me and we both fell asleep.