Part 13 great more of them

I woke up it was 7:00 am in the morning man I thought I woke up late I got up and got in the shower I looked at Chandler he was sleeping so peaceful I kissed his morning lips then got in the shower.

After I got out of the shower I got in my shirt that has Chandler on it as Carl Grimes with a gun then put on my skinny jeans with my black boots.

I walked in and Chandler was up already dressed he was combing his hair I jumped on him and he fell on the bed he looked at me and we both smiled he kissed me then rolled me over were he was on top of me.

"Good morning my badass princess"he said I smiled then said"well good morning to you my badass prince"he smiled then got off of me then went to my stomach"good morning my little badass peanuts"he said to my stomach Chandler's phone ranged I got up and answered it"hello oh hi Norman yea Chandler's awake why ok here he is'I said and gave the phone to Chandler he went downstairs to talk.

I did my hair I straighten my hair then put my makeup on I looked at my stomach I'm starting to show a little bit damnit now there's going to be a crew of paparazzi follow us.

I went downstairs and my song came on I turned up the radio and started dancing Chandler walked in and saw me dancing he turned down the radio and I looked at him he smiled then walked to me and got on his knee then said"Mk I love you so much and I was thinking since we're going to be a family of Riggs will you marry me"he asked me I smiled then said"yes!" I kissed him then he got out a diamond ring I put hands over my mouth and he put the ring on my marriage finger on my left hand I looked at it then kissed Chandler"I love you Chandler Riggs"I said he out his forehead to mine and said"I love you too Mk Riggs"I smiled then we went outside and saw Norman.

When we got in the car I showed Norman the ring he looked at Chandler and winked at him I smiled then kissed Norman's cheek then kissed Chandler's lips"alright kids I mean parenets let's go shopping for baby stuff"Norman said"wait Norman you're coming with us right"I asked him we arrived at the mall and Norman parked the car then looked at me"I could never leave my little Mk on her own I know Chandler's here but I'm keeping the paparazzi away from you and the little Riggs"he said I smiled the we got out of the car and walked in the mall.

We saw the paparazzi they started running up to is asking stuff that shouldn't be asked"how was sex with Chandler was he a big bad wolf turning sex"Norman was getting mad I grabbed Chandler's hand and Norman's hand Chandler started holding my hand tight turning it red but it didn't hurt.

We saw kateyln,Kayla,and Sami and Dakota,Sami and Dakota were kissing and he was touching sami's stomach I looked at Sami and she walked up to me and she said"I have some good news"I looked at Chandler then at her"what is it"I asked her she smiled then said"I'm pregnant"