LA Dream (Harry Styles fanfic)

*Summers POV*

I groggily opened my eyes to the irritating Marimba alarm clock. It was 6 o'clock, time to get ready for school. After 30 minutes of mentally preparing myself to step out of my warm bed, I finally made it to the bathroom. I cringed at the sight in the mirror. Bed head was not my friend. I climbed into the shower and finally started to wake up.

I got out of the shower and dried my hair, put in some beachy waves, and put on minimal makeup.

I hopped into my much loved white Infiniti and drove to pick up my best friend Everly.

"Here" I texted her as she came skipping out. "Hiiii!" She exclaimed. I envied her athletic body. "Did they call you yet?!" I recently sent in some pictures to Brandy Melville. It was my dream to model for them. "Not yet..." I said, trying to hide my disappointment. "Oh. Well, don't worry! They'll call you!" She assured me. I smiled at her and turned up the radio as we both sang to Robin Thicke's "Blurred Lines".

We arrived to school and went to first period, and second....and third. In fourth period I realized I really didn't care about math and began to scroll through my phone. My phone vibrated and a notification popped up.

IT WAS FROM BRANDY MELVILLE.

I jumped up and accidentally threw my pencil "I gotta go to the bathroom!" Luckily, my teacher was really cool and just laughed as I ran out.

I quickly texted Everly "SOS. Meet me in the bathroom!!" I heard footsteps walk into the bathroom. "Summer?" "Everly!!!!" I threw my phone into her face as her jaw dropped.

Summer,

Please call us as soon as possible.

-The Brandy Melville team

I quickly dialed their number and calmed myself to keep my cool. "Hello, Summer? This is Ava. I'm the casting director for Brandy's models! We have reviewed your portfolio and would love for you to come shoot with us over the weekend!" My heart stopped. "I-I would love to. See you this weekend!" I hung up and did a kind of silent scream with Everly. Then we both scurried back to class.

"Shit." I looked at the clock. I've been gone for 10 minutes. I walked in and when everyone looked at me I giggled "sorry, feminine probs!" Luckily no one asked any further questions. I didn't want to tell anyone; I'd rather save it as an Instagram announcement.

****************************

A/N- this will get better! I promise :) I just needed a foundation to start! Leave comments? Love you x