Chapter 4

*Summer's POV*

I woke up the next morning snuggled against Harry. I smiled. He looked adorable when he slept. I quickly stopped smiling when I remembered how unpleasant I looked in the morning. I gently slipped out from Harry's arms and went to the bathroom. I cleaned up my makeup that I didn't take off last night, and brushed out my hair. Then I walked back into the room. The curly hair boy was still asleep on the bed. I turned on my phone with 3 texts from Everly. 

"Summer, where are you?"

"Are you okay?"

"I'm about to go all Liam Neeson. Answer me."

I laughed at the last text and quickly texted her back. 

"Sorry, spent the night with harry! forgot to text you"

"Good morning, love," I jumped slightly at the deep voice. I almost forgot he was right there. "Morning, Harry," I smiled. How did he even look so perfect when he was waking up? His hair was a curly, sexy, bed headed mess. But it was adorable. I walked over to him and brushed my fingers through his curls. He sat up and kissed me. "Soooo...do you think you could come to my concert tonight?" He asked like a three year old asking for another cookie. I thought for a moment, "What time?" I made an appointment to meet with Wilhelmina LA at 3. "Well, we like to get dinner at 5, then sound check at 6, and concert starts at 7," he explained. "Perfect." I smiled, "I'll be there." He smiled and kissed me.

****a few hours later****

It was 1:30. I had to leave for Wilhemina in thirty minutes. I needed an hour because LA traffic is horrendous. I spent the morning on Pinterest and YouTube looking what to wear to an agency. I decided on some high waisted skinny jeans and the Giselle top from Brandy Melville. I also picked my favorite black pumps. I applied some brown eyeliner to attempt and make my green eyes pop, and some mascara to show off my long lashes. A touch of concealer here and there, and I was ready to go. Everly walked in. "Ready girly?" I sighed nervously, "Ready as I'll ever be." I grabbed my black portfolio and was out the door, Everly following me closely behind. 

We were halfway to the agency and my nerves were increasing. Everly clearly feeling fine as she sang "Clarity" by Zedd at the top of her lungs. My phone vibrated. 

Harry

Good luck baby. They will love you .x 

Him calling me baby alone made me smile. I've only known this boy personally for two days, and he already means the world to me. I'm not one to believe in love at first sight...but I was beginning not to doubt it. 

Thanks harry :) see you soon! 

We arrived at the agency. I walked in and told them my name. They quickly brought me to a room in the busy office building. "Hello, you must be Summer!" Was everyone in California nice? "Yes, hi." I said awkwardly. Smooth Summer. "Come sit down!" I couldn't help but stare at Coco Roacha's Elle cover that was plastered on the wall. He began to ask me questions about modeling as his flipped through my portfolio. He walked over and began to measure me. "Well, Summer, I think you would be a lovely addition to the Wilhelmina family!" My heart dropped. "We will give you a contract to review and you can return it as soon as possible." "Thank you, thank you so much!" I exclaimed. I couldn't wait to tell Harry and Everly. I shook the man's hand and walked out to a pacing Everly. She looked at me with big, questioning eyes and right when I smiled, she knew. "That's my girl!"

It was 4. Harry told us to meet the boys at the Sushi Gen at 5. We rushed back to the hotel and I changed my jeans into my black pocket skater skirt from Topshop and some pink pumps for a pop of color. 

At 5 we arrived to the restaurant. Everly and I walked up to the hostess and told them we were there for the Tomlinson reservation. She laughed, "yeah right, good try." We looked confused, "excuse me?" "You guys don't think you're the first fans to try that, do you?" She snickered to herself. Everly began to get mad. "Listen lady-" "Summer! Everly!" We heard a British accent yell from accross the restaurant. We gave a snooty smile to the hostess and walked in as her jaw dropped. "How'd it go?!" Harry questioned me right away. "They want me," I smiled. "That's great!" Harry hugged me. "I knew they would." Harry walked us back to the tables where four boys and one girl were sitting. "Summer, Everly, this is Niall, Zayn, Louis, Liam, and Eleanor." "Hello!" They each said making us feel welcomed. There were two seats open, one between Harry and Eleanor, and one besides Zayn. I happily took the spot by Harry and Everly sat next to Zayn. "I just love your skirt! Where's it from?" Eleanor asked me. Eleanor has been my fashion inspiration for the past year or two. "Topshop," I smiled. "We should go shopping together one day!" Louis and Harry agreed. "I'd love to!" I responded sounding a little too excited. Eleanor giggled. I glanced over at Everly to see if she wanted to, but I wasn't suprised to see her and Zayn hitting it off. They giggled and flirted the whole dinner while everyone else talked. Before we knew it, it was time to go to the arena to get ready for soundcheck. 

The boys hurried to the stage while Eleanor, Everly, and I waited in their dressing room. "So, Summer," Eleanor sat down, "do you like Harry?" She smiled. "I mean, I guess, kind of...He's really sweet and nice." I couldn't lie to Eleanor, I could tell I could trust her. "Good, because he can't stop talking about you!" My eyes widened. "What do you mean?" I asked. "Before you guys came to dinner he was telling us how lovely you were and how you're the first girl he's met who he's thought about settling down with." A giant smile spread across my lips. "Really?" The boys ran in from sound check getting ready for their performance. I walked over to Harry with what Eleanor told me in mind. I went and hugged him. He smiled and hugged back tightly, "everything okay?" "Everything's perfect," I said smiling up to my gorgeous British, almost boyfriend. 

****************************************

A/N- hope you like it! will update soon! x