Untitled Part 1

11:59 p.m. - 31st December 2015

"10, 9, 8, 7, 6, 5, 4, 3, 2, 1!" the whole crowd echo in the stadium counting down the last seconds of 2015, as the sequence reached its peak the crowd started yelling and whistling welcoming a new year, a new year to begin for everyone else. I wonder if the people here can even remember this moment, I do not want to ruin this, I want to remember this moment of stepping into a new year, and I am making my wish for a whole better year with a conscious sober mind. The last time I celebrate my new year like them I ended up sleeping at a stranger house whom a complete stranger to me, even my "buddies" do not recognise them. Thank Lord I did not do anything stupid, stupid things consist of boob flashing or dance around naked or have a video of myself doing stupid pole dancing or sleeping with a guy or a lot other stupid things that could happen when you not in the right mind, and alcohol took control of your body and mind. Alcohol is toxic. Believe me, I have seen what it can do to people. I, myself have witnessed how crazy people can be and unfortunately my best friend was a victim of it. Actually she make herself a victim to it. I do not mind if I ended up in prison for a week for trashing my ex's car or doing a bit of vandalism to some jerks car or house, but having my naked-self shared with public that is not really to my liking. Britney, ironically, a video of her flashing her boobs was all over my school, it was huge until another video become a new hit. She was embarrass, but since she have a great best friend like Natalie, Jane, Renee and myself, we manage to protect her. Let just say we have our reputation in school.

12:02 a.m. - 1st January 2016

"Wohooooo!! Happy new year to us!" Natalie yelled, it come right into my right ear. The crew, my squad cheer with drink in their hands, I joined in do not want to miss the fun. We yelled and laughed as we mesmerized at colourful colours in the sky. Songs starts blasting up again, people started to dance again, and we are not left behind, we rush to dance in a group, doing our silly dance. We probably the only person there that in sober right mind. We promised to keep sober and have a real fun. Last year, we was not, we have boyfriends back then yuck! I know! Haha. We were kids, then we realize we just need each other. Boyfriends are complicated and I am too tired dealing up with it. We are. Although, we admit at times we wish we have someone. We stand the temptation, sometimes we will flirt will some boys but that is it. We never try to contact them or anything we just talk for that night like when we in the bar or at people's party, then we will share, secret does not exist between us. Girlfriend for real. "Oh check that out, five o'clock." Renee whispered with grin on her face. "How do you know its five?" they laughed at my joke tempt. Renee slapped my hand. "Ouch! That hurts!" rubbing my hand while Renee turning me around to, I am guessing five o'clock. Wa-la! What a masterpiece! "He's good looking." Natalie pointed out. "Mmhm he is, but that for sure is your taste." Jane interfere. Renee nodded before saying "Yes, manly and masculine and for sure not "baby face"." Renee did air mark at that baby face to define it as I usually said when they pointed cute guy, which I will usually respond with "he's cute. But he have "baby face" which is not really my type." Natalie and Jane mocked in a complete synchronize, making me wonder if they have practice that. I rolled my eyes at them. "That was my opinion, and I was being honest." I said munching my barbeque flavor Chacos. "What are you doing? That is your type of guy!" Natalie grab my Chacos with her eyebrows knitted. "I was enjoying my Chacos before you took it. And yes he is. So?" I asked confused. "Jane, what am I going to do with this one?" Renee groaned putting her head on Jane's shoulder. "So we're saying you should go mingle and talk to him." Jane said grabbing my hand. "Oh no no! That is bad news. You know it. That is the kind of guy I would rather just take a glance at and that's it. I do not intend to "mingle" with him." I said backing off. "And do you mind." Taking back my chips from Natalie. "Girl, fuck that typical stereotype, its New Year celebration. Let loose for tonight. Go talk to him, like what the worst thing that could happen." Jane took a seat next to me. "Beside he looks like he is single, and he seems like he wants to let loose for tonight too. To have a little fun. To mingle, meet people. A new start." Renee said. "Since when you can read people?" Renee laughed at my respond. "Shut up!" She manage to let out. "Fine, let just sit here and get bored." Jane groaned. "Oh c'mon we were having fun. You spoiled it, making it all about me." I rambled. "Hey guys!" I hear Natalie chirpy voice. "Guess who's here?" Natalie said playing puzzle, I turned to see her and some other guys, including that "five o'clock" guy. "Um, them." I answered. She laughed, and followed with them. Oh God, bless my best friends. I see how it goes, they distract me while she is going to fishing. Great. One by one, we are introduced, and finally I am left with the five o'clock guy whom I figured named Chris. Much to my dismay, no, not Chris Hemsworth. Which I am still wishing to bump with just to see him really close up, you know the feeling. He is my crush, but not as much as how I am crushing on young Johnny Depp or Ryan Gosling. "So Natalie manage to lure you into her game eh." I laughed. Chris snickered. "I guess." He said. Oh my, may I say I love his voice. I mean, I am not sure how to say this. He have this deep husky voice. "You look like a Chris." I say which then I take gulped of my drink. "Thanks." He laughed. "I don't usually receive that kind of compliment, or at least I hope it is a compliment." He laughed, which probably mean he is joking. Because if he did not, I might have think he is self-centred cocky guy, which a huge turn off for me. "Well, yeah, it is." I laughed along. "What is your name though? I noticed your friends did not mention your name." he pointed out. I laughed. "Oh yes. Hahaha. She don't tell my name to anyone she knows how I don't like it. She figure that it will be my choice to let people know my name." I explained. "Oo that sounded interesting. You got my attention now." He said turning to face me. "So I wasn't interesting early?" I act offended. "No. Shit I don't mean it that way. You are interesting, you funny, and you are cute, but that just added mystery to you. So love mystery." He said, almost like he is rambling. I could not help but laugh. "That's just too cute. I don't mind if you don't find I'm interested. Do you think I am that kind of person who cares if people think I am interested or not." I laughed. I saw his face turn to smiling and look like "you got me". "Thank you though for that. Whatever that was, some type of confession?" I laughed. He shook his head smiling, grinning. "God, I am embarrassed now." He said laughing. "Hahaha. Don't be. That is cute." I decided to tease him. "Well at least I look cute huh." He laughed. "Mmhm." I nodded smiling. He shook his head again, smiling shyly. Oh God. What am I to do? What did Natalie get me into?