•HOW TO REQUEST A TRAILER•

You must send all requests through direct message!

I cannot, and will not use any commented requests.

Thank you xx

•REQUIRED INFORMATION•

>>Title: This should be a pretty easy one. If you are requesting a trailer for a series of books, send the names of all of them or send the name of the series itself.

>>Author(s): Please Include anyone you would like to credit in this process. Must include the main author.

>>Your Story's Summary: Just copy and paste your book's description and you should be good. If you haven't written your book's summary yet, just generally describe your plot and the overall mood you're looking for in your trailer.

•OPTIONAL INFORMATION•

>>Specific Clips: Specific  things you wish to see in your trailer. (ex: Thomas from maze runner  waking up when first entering the glade.) YOU MUST SEND YOUTUBE LINKS OF  THESE SPECIFIC SCENES! Also please include time constraints (aka. the  time in which this scene takes place in the youtube link you have sent)

>>Voice-Over/Audio Clips: Specific  Voice Overs you wish to hear at some point in your trailer. (ex: Teresa  apologizing to Thomas after calling WCKD in scorch trials) YOU MUST  SEND YOUTUBE LINKS OF THESE SPECIFIC SCENES! Also please include time  constraints (aka. the time in which this scene takes place in the  youtube link you have sent)

>>Music: Any  specific songs you wish to hear as backround in your trailer. I do mix  music, and if you are interested you may send multiple songs for me to mix together. However, this will add time to the overall process of editing your trailer.