11-15

#11. Why did people invent curse words out of words that were already made instead of making words of their own?

#12. Why are T-shirts called T-shirts if T-shirts aren't the only shirts shaped like a T?

#13. Why did astronomers name the constellations and planets after gods? I would have just named one constellation or planet after me and then forget about the rest so other people could name them by themselves.

#14. How is it most people like dogs more than cats when cats can be litter changed. I know what your thinking dogs can be trained also but what if you're on vacation and your dog/dogs are locked in the house all day. And you might also be thinking well dogs can be trained to fetch and roll over but a dog doesn't need to know how to fetch frisbees and roll over in mud to survive in the wild and cats might not be able to be told what to do but they practically already know how to flip and roll over.

#15. Sometimes I don't get why people feel so bad about the homeless cuz its their fault they either dropped out of school or their parents did, the didn't want to work at the carriers that were hiring around and decided to try to find a job fitting their expectations, or just decided to spend ALL if their money on beer and cigarettes. (Im not trying to judge cuz I help the homeless a lot but sometimes I get second thoughts!)