Be Careful!

ello fuckers its 4am and i felt like writing idk

Clumsy phil + worried dan +  cat being an ass (NOT CATRIFIC)

-

PHILS POV

I'm making my way (downtown) to work as I pass by a stray cat. As I'm a few minutes early and I'm basically near Starbucks I can take my time and pet a stray cat. What could possibly go wrong?

I set my backpack down on a bench nearby and tried to allure the stray cat to me. I sat down on my knees a few centimeters away from the cat. I mean, I'm mildly allergic.. A few seconds with a cat won't be that bad..?

The cat hisses at me and I flinched at its sudden fit. I pat my thighs lightly, signaling the dark brown cat to come near him.

The cat started walking slowly to me as I stared at it with joy and hope filled within me, but consideration and alternating decisions mixed in with this controversial feeling.

The cat got closer and closer and..

"AH SHIT!" I screamed, terrified, looking at my hand with pure dizziness and wheeziness. The stupid cat scratched my hand! The blood is pooling, flowing faster than I could incorporate. I can feel my allergies kick in with a small rash forming on my elbow, 'achoo!' I sneezed loudly.

"Um excuse me? You seem like you're in a really bad situation and I called th-" this kind man, looks about my height, brown hair and adorable dimples. Me being me, I obviously couldn't focus on the beautiful boy right now, I, of course, focused on the blood from the scratches (I would much rather call them battle scars) I try to focus on the kind man and said something. "Ye-yeah I'm in a pretty bad situation t-thank y-"

Before I knew it, everything faded to black.

DANS POV

The poor man fell straight on the concrete. Panicking, I put my hand on his heart and tried to find his heartbeat. I felt it and sighed half of my adrenaline away. BUT HE'S STILL UNCONSCIOUS.  "Holy fucking-shit on jesus- where the FUCK IS THE AMBULANCE?!" I screamed in fury.

I looked to my right and saw that I created a crowd of people watching, pulling their phones out to film. "Can you guys not, there is literally an unconscious man lying on this very fucking floor and you're vining this instead of calling an ambulance!?" I Screamed at the crowd who just shrugged. "You make me sick." I mumbled.

The ambulance finally arrived, I ran to the man with curly hair and green eyes. "Is any of Mr. Lesters family members or boyfriend here?!" He shouted quite calmly.

I tried to think of something fast, I need to meet this man in person whether my life depends on it or not!

"I-I'm his boyfriend!" I told him, still feeling adrenaline rush. I looked at his tag, his name was PJ.

"Okay sir, please get in and sit on our chairs, forgive us, considering our seat belts broke, so don't make any active movements." I nod at the boy and sat down.

-

Phils POV

I woke up, chills on my spine, anxiety spiraling around my mind and an adorable boy infront of me.

He smiled at me, "Hello!" I smiled at him back. "Hi." I looked at my cat scratched arm to see that it was bandaged.

"Oh damn." I hissed. The pain is still there. "Yeah, it's pretty mighty as well." The boy sighed. "Yeah... Thank you for saving me earlier.. We need more people like you in this universe." I told him smiling. He laughed (which is very very cute) "Thanks."

"So mysterious guy who saved me, what's your name?" I ask him. "Dan. Dan Howell."

"Well then Dan, I'm Phil. Nice to meet you."

- 9 years later -

I ran around the hallway to get my child. "Winnie!" I laughed loudly. My little girl was running around the house giggling like a maniac. I sat down on the floor crosslegged and opened my arms for Winnie. She collapsed in my arms, we were in a fit of giggles.

"Philly, sweet can you go change Dils diaper? I need to cook dinner!" Dan, my now future husband called out to me. I stood up and placed Winnie comfortably in my arms, cradling her a bit. My little child is turning 6 in a week! I could never be happier that she was growing up, but at the same time, could never be sadder.

"Off you get with papa Dan!" I tell her kissing her forehead. "Papa!" Winnie screamed hugging Dans leg. I mentally awed at the sight.

Dan and are professional on Youtube. Dan is fairly (local) protective around me. I get myself into situations that I didn't even know were possible to happen.

Like one time I somehow tied my own two shoelaces together and fell over on our stage performance in Vidcon. It gave me a pretty bad bruise.

I managed to break an automatic sliding door.

And nearly set fire to the house.

Right after I changed Dils diaper, I carry him downstairs.

I go over to Dan and kissed his cheek, he stops cooking for a sec and kisses me on my forehead.

We're a bit broken, but we're still good.

Yeah, still good.

-

I don't know wtf this is its now 5:30 am lol