Wedding Day

Wedding Day (Double wedding)

Chrissy POV

The alarm clock rang. 'Saturday morning jump out of bed and put on my best suit'

"Today feels weird and I don't normally wake up this early on a Saturday mornings, what is today date" I said softly to myself

"Today is our wedding Chrissy and we have ta get up early so we can get our makeup and other stuff done and also get ta de church early" Fiona said in her Barbadian accent

"Oh yeahh! I knew that" I said.

I picked up my phone and called Angela while I walks downstairs to get my morning shake.

On the phone

"Hi Chrissy" Angela said groggily

"Wake up sleepy head, today is my wedding, sorry Fiona and my wedding" I replied happily

"Yeah, I know. What time to go to the hotel?" Angela asked

"Next half an hour and wake up Alyssa and the rest while I go soak in the tub and prepare myself for this wonderful day." I said as I was walk upstairs

"Ok, see you later, bye" Angela said

"Bye" I replied

End of the conversation

I entered my bathroom, put on some music and fill up the tub then I put in bath salts and soak in the tub for 45 mins, I scrubbed, dried myself and wrapped my towel around my body and my hair, walked in my bedroom, went into my walk-in closet and begins to looked at my wedding dress which was an A-line ball gown with a sweetheart neckline . I took it off the hanger, place against my body and dance around with it and said to myself "The day is finally here and I'm finally getting married" smiling like a mad woman, when I turned around I found Fiona leaning against the door smiling too with a rose in her mouth wiggling her eyebrows. I went to the rack and put back my wedding dress then cha- cha my way to Fiona.

"Let's dance" said Fiona, holding out her hand

"Ok, but are we practicing our wedding dance or freestyle?" I asked

"Both but we will be mainly practicing our dance but I will shout you when we will switch." said Fiona

Fiona walked over to the chest drawer and plug in her iPod deck and put in her iPod into it, and it began to play" Miguel Sure Thing"

"Can we play this at the wedding or the reception" I asked as I was putting up my hair in a messy bun.

"Yes, we can and how long is gonna take you to just to dance to couple a songs in our undies" Fiona asked

"How long are we dancing for?" I asked and Fiona glared at me because I was whining my waist and stretching.

"What do you mean, I have to get in the mood and put on your headphones Fi so we can listen to the song individually" I said putting on my red and black Beat wireless headphones and I began to rock to the music.

We ended up dancing for an hour and half, then we visited our friend at the nail salon and got our nails done, visited Fiona's bakery to see if the cakes were finished then we headed off to the hotel where we're were getting married at and on the our way there, we bump into some of the people that is invited to the wedding and we talk to them. We didn't want anyone else to see us so we hurry off to our suite, and all of a sudden Nick Skype call Fiona.

On Skype

"Hi how are you" said Fiona

"Good and you" said Nick