Chapter 1

6 month later

"Good morning" Chrissy shouted. As she walks in the house tossing, the keys in the basket by the door. She wondered to herself where everyone was. Then suddenly her brother called her from inside her room."

By the way did I mention he is her twin brother?"

As Chrissy climb the stairs she wonder what he wanted know caused he can be very annoying.

Chrissy entered the room to see her brother standing over her bed with something in his hand. Chrissy tremble in fear as she walks over to him, standing side by side to him, she looks up to his face and lock eyes. While Chrissy was walking over she prayed it wasn't what she thought it was.

"While Chrissy was walking over, she prayed it wasn't what she think. What is this?" Chris asked.

"That is none of your business," Chrissy said snatching it from Chris hand.

.

"GET OUT "Chrissy sobered.

"Only 6 months Chrissy, that you have been married and you are already pregnant, seriously I thought you would go back school, I thought you knew better than that to get yourself knock up so early, I am so disappointed in you" said Chris.

She sat on the bed crying then she got up angrily and shouted "GET THE HELL OUT MY BLOODY ROOM NOW"

Chris stormed out the room quietly with Chrissy, right behind him, she slammed the door and locked it. She sank to the floor and cried her heart out because she didn't want anyone to just as yet not even her husband knew, she wants to surprise them later but no knowing her brother would he mostly spoil it and knowing him and his big mouth he mostly told mostly everyone by now.

Later that night Chris knocked on Chrissy door.

"Can I come in," Chris asks. "Whatever" Chrissy replied.

Chris entered the room and sat on the bed. Chrissy looking in a book didn't even look at.

Look I know I am the last person you want to see or hear from but.... Chris paused for a while." Ya think" Chrissy said picking up a book from her bedside table. "Anyways I am sorry about how I reacted; I was just shocked and I thought I knew you because we're a twin, I'm sorry "Chris said. He was walking to the door before walking out he said congratulations by the way.

Looking up from my book to see him going I started to cry again. "I shouldn't have treated him so," I thought to myself. I got up from my bed slowly and walk to Chris room.

"Hi, umm..." Chrissy said. I'm sorry too, I shouldn't have treated you so. "No am sorry don't apologize" Chris said.

"Did you tell anyone yet?" Chrissy asked "No" Chris said.

"Thank God" Chrissy said. "Why you ask," Chris said.

"Well... because ... Miguel does not know yet" Chrissy said.

"O...okay ... Does mom, dad or any of your girlfriends know yet?" Chris asked Chrissy whisper "No not yet I only found out early today".

"Oh, you don't have to worry anymore" Chris said.

Later that evening

Miguel stared into the glowing city watching the evening fall, the people running to catch the bus, dashing into one stores to another, store's owner closing up for the night, families going dinner. He sighs looking away from it he need at work all day and is tired and his misses his wife. Miguel always knows as Mr. Morgan or as some people will say the Big boss. Miguel owned a partnership with his best friend Shane sobers named Morgan & Sobers cooperation.