Let Me Show You *Lilo (Smut)*

Warning: Smutish

Liam's P.O.V.

It's not like I did this on purpose. I didn't want to be reading and obsessing over the idea of Louis and I together. It's just he is so perfect and if I can't have him in reality, then I don't see why fictional us can't be together. I wasn't originally trying to find fanfictions when I typed in Lilo Paylinson on google. I was just looking for pictures or something, but after that one fateful search, I'm always reading them when I have a spare moment.

I've looked through Tumblr, Wattpad, a crap ton of fanfiction websites and even Twitter for stories of us. It never quite struck me how sexual our fans can be though, I mean some of them get into serious detail, and even though I typically feel guilty afterwards, it always provides for a good wank.

I'm in the middle of reading a highly graphic sex scene, getting a major hard-on mind you, between me and that handsome doncaster lad, when the angel himself comes into my room. "Liam, I'm bored. Let's do something." I was on the tumblr app on my phone when he came in so I shoved my phone under the pillow on my bed.

"Watchin' porn Li?" He teased me. "What no, that's crazy." "Is it? Because that's not what the snake in your pants says." He responded. I flushed red looking anywhere but at him. "So what's got you so turned on?" He asked as he grabbed my phone from behind the pillow. "Lou, you don't wanna do that." I tried, but he had already seen. "What a shame, I already know how this one ends." He spoke, looking directly at me. "Louis, I'm so sor-- Wait what did you say?" I questioned him.

He sauntered over to my bed, straddling me in the process. He leaned in and whispered "I said, I already know how it ends. Do you want me to show you?" I gulped rather loudly and built up the courage to nod, he quickly leaned in and captured my lips in a lustful kiss.

He pulled back to take of our shirts, reattching his lips afterwards to the soft spot on my neck, my birthmark, sucking and biting giving me a hickey that was going to be a bitch to cover-up tomorrow. I groaned as he started to grind his hips against mine, causing a delicious friction. He got off my lap and pulled my pants off and then his own sensually teasing me. "Lou, stop teasing." I told him, palming myself through my boxers. He chuckled crawling back on top of me and resuming our earlier snogging, it was mostly tongues and teeth, but I wouldn't have had it any other way at that moment.

He started to crawl down leaving open-mouthed kisses all over my body, making me moan and become painfully hard. As he reached the hem of my boxers, he winked up at me and swiftly pulled them down, throwing them to the side and out of the way. He was quick to grab hold of my manhood and looked at me for permission to which I eagerly nodded, and then before I knew it his mouth was around me.

I was a moaning, quivering mess as he used his tongue in all the right ways, and hollowed his cheeks for better suction. Looking up and making eye contact with me, I couldn't contain it anymore, "Lou, Lou, I'm gonna--" I reached my climax way sooner than I would've liked, but Louis just swallowed it all before shimmying back up my body and giving me a sweet peck on the lips.

"I don't expect you to return the favor right now. Especially since we hopefully have the rest of our lives." He told me. "What do you mean?" I asked, still blissed out. "Liam, I'm in love with you, I have been for years. Will you be my boyfriend?" I smiled brightly before responding with "Of course I will, I love you too Louis." And with that we drifted off into sleep on my bed that fit perfectly for two.