Chapter:7

I woke up the next morning and it was so peaceful. I found that sometimes i was better off to be left alone as it always made me feel better.I got up took a shower ,did my hair and got dressed .When i looked in the mirror i noticed the black eye was nearly gone and the swelling had gone down which made me feel even better.When I was finished I went outside took the bike out of the shed and cycled down to the old bakery to get something for breakfest.I got to the bakery and saw Mrs.Hanlon , i could tell she barely recognised me .I purchased my bread and ham and cycled back to the cabin. 

I got there and parked my bike in the shed and went inside.I prepared my food and ate it ,it was just how i rememberes the best food ...EVER.As i was washing up i heard a knock at the door.It was unusual for visitors as only three people knew where this cabin was and they were my father,Miguel and I.I went to open the door and standigd infront of me was Josh. I singnaled for him to come in and he did so. It was silent for a while, he sat down before i asked" how did you know i was here?" I smiled at him to show im not angry . He smiled back before he answered "Miguel told me where you were " I shook my head at him and laughed "Miggy cant keep a secret to save his life".

Me and Josh looked at eachother untill it got awkward and then we started to talk about everything.

Josh : so like...whats going on with us ?

Me: I dont know anymore...

Josh: Is it about Chess? cuz she's gone now ..i promise

Me:But everyone was in danger back at the house because of our relationship and everyone hates me because of it ! especially Caterina.

Josh: they understand everything and they're not mad at you, they're worried especially Caterina.

Me:I find that hard to believe since she didnt seem to happy at me 

Josh : trust me she is , everyone is .Please come home today !

I told Josh to wait here while i went to my room and packed my bag and told him im ready to go.He smiled at me and we made our way to the car. We got into the car and i began to drive "so are we..." Josh said nervously. I smiled at him and before i replied " of course we are" . His smile on his face grew bigger and then he gave me a kiss on my cheek and put his hand on mine .The drive was about a half an hour and as we got closer to the house i got more nervous, I was expecting them all to shout at me and basically never talk to me again.

We arrived at the house and we were just about to open the door when Caterina burst through it and gave me a long embracing cuddle.When we pulled  away she apolagised for everything and asked if we were ok .I couldnt help but laugh at her obvioulsy we were gonna be ok.I walked into the house dropped my bad and went into the kitchen .I saw the others and said sorry for being a idiot and for putting them in danger..They all laughed at me and JJ said "you didnt put us in danger and why are you apolagising you did nothing wrong."?. I smiled and went to hug everybody. Then i turned to Miguel "you cant keep a secret to save your life hunny" i smiled and ran over to hug him."Its hard to keep a secret when lover boy over here is heartbroken" he said while pointing at Josh.

We stayed up for a couple of hours and had a few drinks. We talked for ages and played truth or dare which ended up with me pullinng Josh's trousers down with my teeth.Really cringy.After a while they all went home leaving me and Josh cuddling on the couch."So what should we do " I said breaking the silence.He just looked at me with the "look" he gives before he--Before i knew it his lips were on mine,it felt amazing.He brushed off my top lip looking for an entrance i teased him by waiting a little bit then i gave him the entrance.Our tongues brushed against eachothers softly , then the kiss grew deeper and deeper, I felt his hand reach up my shirt..i knew exactly what was going to happen.

I pulled away and he asked what's wrong i replied by saying "i dont know of im ready for this ..it's kinda my first time." He took his hand away from under my shirt."Its ok if your not ready ..i can wait",he said but i coudn't help but notice he looked a little dissapointed. I decided that I was ready so i got up off the sofa and teased Josh to follow me upstairs.When we got to the top of the stairs Josh picked me up and carried me onto the bed bridal style.We carried on kissing and before I knew it we were ripping eachothers clothes off like animals.....

About an hour later we were lying on the bed out of breath and naked."So ..your no longer a virgin" he asked.I felt kind of embaressed that i was before but he didnt really seem to mind .I smiled and said "yes,i am no longer  a virgin."He looked at me and smiled before he replied with "me too". I was shocked i thought he had plenty of sex by the way he preformed :) I just looked at him and smiled.I kept thinking about it all, like OMG i just lost my virginity to a boy i just met like a week ago and who was also a virgin which makes in kind of ok .He put his arm around my waist which made me blush.

Josh :Nicki, what do you want to do with your life?

Me : what do you mean?

Josh :As in do you wanna work in the gym forever or..

Me : i want to be a dance teacher forever but not work in the gym forever..i always wanted to open my own dance school . what do you want to do with your life then mr.cuthbert.?

Josh : I want to play football ..professionally.

Me: you should i saw you play once and you were really good 

Josh ; your really good too,should we make a promise?

Me : ok ..sure

Josh : we both make what we want happen.

Me : thats like impossible for me since im not making enough money and im dyslexic.

Josh : but that cant stop what you want to do...

For some reason those last words made me think alot ,and it made me laugh becuase were having this conversation just after we did "it". I cuddled into Josh's chest and i felt my eyes closing before i knew it we were both fast asleep.