What Happened.

" Why do i keep throwing up?" Rosabella questioned to herself. Then It hit her like a bullet. She remebered the day she did it with Markus howard. He was the wealthiest kid in school. And the most popular to. She rembered the day like it was yesterday.... They were science partners for this big science project that was due in less then 24hrs. "Bella come on please ive liked you since forever" said Logan. "Logan you say that to every girl you sleep with, trust me i know a few, that i can name!!" She screamed to him. "Her Bestfriend Eliza being one of them. "Eliza told me all about you"!!. He gave her is charming grin and kissed her neck."Dont act like you dont like me Rosabella Estrada, You want me" Then He Kissed her. She couldnt resist. He Was a good kisser. Good god she thought, was she about too kiss a player yet hook up with one. Rosabella was a virgen and he knew that. "Logan im saving myself for someone special." She wispered in his ear. "I could be that special someone" He smiled to her. Then in an instant; clothes came flying off and he was in her slowly then fast. It hurt so much but she loved it too. When it was over they cuddled up together and fell alsleep. She wasnt suprised the next morning when he had left her there for shame.