A Maybe Happy Life?

So far schools been good. Logan Is Way Better now that he wants to be apart of my babys life. I know what he did was kinda shady. But At the end of the day his still the father of my baby.  He comes with me to all my baby appointments. It makes me happy to know his at least making some kind of effort. Something just isnt right about him i havent quite figuered it out yet but im keeping my guard up. 

My parents and his parents both know now. His Parents were furious that he had done that to me. But they supported me 100%! Wich makes me one happy Mother.

Eliza has just gotten crazier. Shes Spreading A Rumor About her self. Like Really ? About yourself.

The Rumor going around is that shes pregnat with Logans Baby. But Chris Made that very clear monday morning. He literally screamed at her saying that the baby was his. She knew it ,, What the hell Everyone in this whole goddamn world knew Logan wasnt the daddy.

But my life was about to get a little crazier starting now.

"Hey Rosabella its Eliza we need to talk."

"Ok? like i dont know your number. you know i know your number by memory. Remeber When were bestfriends.? Before you became a "UNCONSEDORATE BITCH" .  And if your gonna give me crap Eliza Dont even go there. I have alot more Shit i cant even handle. I Dont need more." 

"Look its important . stop being Stuborn. I swear."

"Ok whatever then meet me in the damn parking lot . OK."

"K."

Thisssss .... Bitch has some nerve wanting to talk to me . im just going to keep calm. Wouldnt wanna stress myself out. Its bad for the baby.

"Heyyy Rosa."

"Its Rosabella To You. And hello."

" OKaaaaaaaaayyy ..? ROSABELLA. So You know Logan so well right."

"Not So Well Why ."

"Cause Uhhhhh honey his gonna do you dirty."

"And you know this Why?"

"Cause Rosabella I know him well enough,. and i know that He wants nothing to do with the baby. So you better leave now . Or Take a sit and watch him do it all. His tricking you Hunny."

"Whatever Its ALl crap . Grow up. I dont need this shit anymore. And to think i ever in my life called you a bestfriend. "

With that i walked away.

I had to text scar.

"SCAR MEET ME AT MY HOUSE IN 5 ASAP !!!!!"

"Whats wrong Bell .? Sorry not in town thats why i didnt go to school. im in Orange County. Ill Be homee tomorrow. Sorry Hun .... Love Ya ."

what am i gonna do? Can this be true. It cant be.