He gets jele of your Bf

Pony- you and pony r best friends so u we're both walking from school to the Curtis house as usual .When your BF asked if he could come along you obviously said yes while pony just looked away it was going to be a long walk.
Johnny-u and Johnny were at the lot talking with pony & your super strong BF.Johnny was getting super angry pony had to hold him down your BF was getting touchy which just made him even angry and you just kept giggling  so pony had to pull Johnny apart "hey Johnny cake come help me get some drinks".Johnny did not say anything he just got up and left with pony "common Johnny calm down I know u like y/n but u know she has a BF " I know man it just makes me angry I love her". I know jonny let's go back.
Dally-you were sitting down at the Curtis house and your BF was getting needy he would kiss u in the neck or hands and u would just giggle dally was getting so jele he just spoke out "can u guys go do that some where else". You instantly responded "u jele Dallas Winston "."never babe" 😏 your BF could just give him a deadly look.
Soda-u were at the dx because u work their when your BF walked in "hey baby" soda gaged u went to attend some customers and soda stayed their with him face to face he just gave him a killing look Steve could tell what was about to happen so he pulled soda away not letting him say something to your BF.
Steve-you were at the dingo having lunch with the gang Steve In the left and your BF in the right u in the middle Steve just stared at him as your BF was holding u from the waist.soda looked and switch seats before anything could happen
Two -u were at the Curtis house with your BF and two-bit u 3were the only ones their the others had gone to the movies but two did not want to leave u with him and every time u tried to kiss yourBF he would giggle so load not.letting you kiss him.
Darry-u were with Darry helping him fix a roof when your BF arrived and asked if he could help Darry really wanted to scream no but u said yes and u and your BF just kept talking and u did not pay any attention to him so he left.

Thank u all sorry sodas and Steve's were almost the same 😃

Stay gold