Chapter 22: Takin' My Love

"Don't worry about him," Loki said. I sighed.

"I have to, he's my mate," I said.

"Is he really?", Loki asked.

"Of course, I feel the bond," I said.

"Or maybe you think you do. Who's to say he isn't using some type of magic to make you feel the way you do," Loki said.

"Sambar wouldn-

"We both know deep down he would. He wanted you back so bad, so he gets his warlock friend to control your emotions and make you feel things that aren't real. Think about it Gwen if he was your real mate your vampire would have said something about it,'' Loki said.

"Well my vampire missed him a lot," I said.

"But did she ever say he was your mate?", Loki asked.

"No," I said.

"Exactly. If he was really your mate your vampire would have said something. I know your vampire may like Sambar a lot because of sexual reasons, but I know you don't have a bond. Everything your feeling is fake," Loki said.

"I-I don't know. I want to believe you," I said.

"What he speaks is the truth," my vampire said.

"Why didn't you tell me sooner?", I asked.

"Because Sambar's vampire and my vampire are connected, but you and him are not," she said.

"I thought we were one in the same," I said.

"Our souls are not connected because we weren't born together. I was forced on you and you forced Amadeo on Sambar. You guys were never supposed to be vampires, it was all a mistake," My vampire said.

"How do I fix it?", I asked.

"Release me and I will release Amadeo," she said.

"If Amadeo is really your mate, then why did he call me mate?", I asked.

"He wasn't talking to you, foolish girl," my vampire said.

"If I release you then what happens to me?", I asked.

"You become a human," she said.

"Did she tell you?", Loki asked.

"Yeah, I can't believe it," I said.

"I know," Loki said.

"What will we do about the baby?", I asked.

"We'll keep it, I don't believe in abortion," Loki said. I nodded my head.

"I love you and I don't want anyone or anything ever tearing us apart," Loki said.

"Me neither, I'm sorry about all this baby," I said.

"It's not your fault," Loki said. I rested my head on his chest, wondering how I was going to fix this.