Chapter 2: Curiosity and Chips

Ross's POV:

I awoke in nothing, but, a tank top and a pair of stereotypical red heart boxers... I got up and walked into the living room... It was clean... The bathroom... Clean... My WHOLE APARTMENT WAS CLEANED... I walked into the kitchen to see eggs, bacon and waffles on a plate, with a small note and red rose beside it.

I grabbed the note and smelled the rose.

'Dear Ross,

I hope you don't mind the cleaning and breakfast... That was kinda rude on my part, I feel like I invaded your space... Anyway, you can consider it my thanks for the drinks last night.

I want to again... If that's ok with you... I'll be in my apartment till 12.  

Sky. <3'

I set the note down, grabbed my plate of food, walked into the living room and sat down.

(Timeskip to after breakfast and getting washed up)

I walk across the hallway and knock on Sky's front door. A buff, tallish, brown haired and sweaty man walked out smiling, "I love you, bye!" the man said as he walked out... I guess he has a boyfriend... Why do I feel jealous over this?!

"Oh, hey!" Adam said, I looked at him, he was shirtless, sweaty, sex-- Um... No I am straight. Right? Well, it doesn't matter. Even IF I was gay and liked Adam he obviously has a boyfriend already. Was that his ex?

"Hello? Earth to Ross?" He continued, I blushed, I spaced out staring at his abs... "Hey..." I replied, "W-Was that your ex?" Sky started to laugh, "Why? Do you think that he's my type?" He said continuing to laugh, I blushed so much harder I felt like a tomato.

"No, he's my brother... Heh, you wanna come in?" He said, as I walked in, doing my best not to stare at his abs.

Adam's POV:

Ross seems a little uneasy, for some reason. Heh, he's kinda cute like this... What?! No. No, no, no, he is STRAIGHT not GAY. Plus, he just broke up with his ex...

"Do you wanna go out to eat?" Ross asked, "I could give you a tour of the city..." Well, that would help me to get around... "Sure. Um, just lemme get ready..." I replied, as I gestured for Ross to sit in the living room. "Lemme just take a quick shower, tidy up the kitchen and then get dressed." I said as I walked into the bathroom.

"Ok, I'll just chill over here." Ross said.

Ross's POV:

I sat here, patiently waiting for Adam to get out the shower... Why? Why, am I here waiting for an acquaintance I met yesterday, to get out the shower, so we can eat together?!

*Sigh* I guess... curiosity. He interests me and not many people interest me. Why, does he make me feel so warm inside, so nervous? Why is he so fun to be around? ... Why did he make me question my sexuality?

Adam's POV:

I grab a towel and start to dry off.

(Timeskip to when Adam finishes washing up)

I exit the bathroom and see Ross still sitting in the living room. With a towel on I walk out, through the living room and into the kitchen.

I grab a glass of water and a small bowl of chips for Ross and then, I start to walk out the kitchen, but my towel gets caught on the corner of the counter. Ross is there, he can see me. He can see that my towel just fell off.

He is staring at me naked. I quickly run, to drop off Ross's meal and then into my room. I feel so embarrassed, well there goes my chances of EVER dating him...

Ross's POV:

He was naked. I saw him naked. I saw that towel fall off, everything in my head screamed look away, but I didn't... What is this man doing to me?!